NBA.com "ozcards1" League DRAFT - "Trash Talk Thread"

Waivers are calculated weekly. So depending on the day (can't remember what day they do it), you might wait 1 day or 7 days for it to go through. You basically bid an amount of your available funds on that free agent. Highest bidder in our league gets the contract. Simple.

Man, I'm glad I picked up Damien Wilkens, he is playing out of his skin! Averaging 18.3ppg, 7 rpg, 4apg and 1.3 spg, which is far better than Bobby Simmons...

Also, is anyone else having trouble with picking up a player from the FA list?

Man, I'm glad I picked up Damien Wilkens, he is playing out of his skin! Averaging 18.3ppg, 7 rpg, 4apg and 1.3 spg, which is far better than Bobby Simmons...

Also, is anyone else having trouble with picking up a player from the FA list?

Likewise on Brendon Haywood! And yes, Wilkins I tipped as a break out when Lewis signed with Magic. Great pick up :)

Man this league set-up totally sucks ass. I've been contemplating not even participating but just letting run through. There are problems with the site almost every time I log on. Go to pick up a player and it always gives me an error at some stage of the process. The options for sorting players in the waiver wire suck. Have to wait for stats to be entered after the day's games. Totally crap compared to Yahoo I have to say. Won't be using this again.

Man this league set-up totally sucks ass. I've been contemplating not even participating but just letting run through. There are problems with the site almost every time I log on. Got to pick up a player and it gives me an error at some stage of it. The options for sorting players in the waiver wire suck. Have to wait for stats to be entered after the day's games. Totally crap compared to Yahoo I have to say. Won't be using this again.

Im with you Brad, i really dont like it compared to Yahoo...

Hey I;m 4th! But yeah, 200 behind yours truly. I just dun like that you can't search easily and things update poorly. I do know yahoo back to front though....so...biased!

Oh yeah don't get me wrong I find is sh*thouse also but I just wanted to rub it in! You know first week and all.....means sooooooooo much:p

Oh yeah don't get me wrong I find is sh*thouse also but I just wanted to rub it in! You know first week and all.....means sooooooooo much:p

Yeah I'm pretty happy with the way I'm going! 3rd now, and I've had Ron Artest and Stephen Jackson both out suspended for 7 games! So effectively running 2 men down on my team right now (and if you include Ben Wallace, 3 men :p) yet still doing well :)

Back
Top Bottom