NBA.com "ozcards1" League DRAFT - "Trash Talk Thread"

What the faaaaar....!
The players are there when editing but not showing in th league itself. Will fix it asap as we continue the draft.

Is anyone else getting a "Attention Students" ad for the BMO (Bank Of Montreal) at the top of the page in the ad bit occaisionally and nothing else? I sent an email to them asking about it. It keeps stuffing up when I edit the teams to add picks, so it's taking forever to get them saved.

The dates start for week 1, 30th October. I'm guessing the teams will show up after the draft is marked as finished. That's when it organises them for the head to head set-ups. So I'm sure it will sort itelf out once that has happened, or I hope it does lol.

The dates start for week 1, 30th October. I'm guessing the teams will show up after the draft is marked as finished. That's when it organises them for the head to head set-ups. So I'm sure it will sort itelf out once that has happened, or I hope it does lol.

Hehe that;s what I decided the other day when I was looking to try and organise my team! Not long now, 14 picks, and we'll find out :)

I think they must have updated the league or something. Because the picks are recorded when I'm editing and also in the draft order section.

Good pick with Villanueva, he was on my list the whole time, but last minute I picked Ruben Patterson instead because I thought the Bucks big men would be fighting for a lot of minutes!

alright looks as if we can get this thing finished today:thumbsup: then we can see if the websites still playing silly buggers. And then its trade time!!!!

Man is anyone else getting that F#$%ed up ad for BMO? "attention students" f#$%ing up the screen on NBA.com? I'm so fed up with it. Everytime I go to add a player, it needs to refresh the screen and the ad at the top changes. Each time it changes to this BMO ad the page doesn't load! Then I need to keep re-updating the rosters to save them! So F-ing annoying! I've sent an email to both parties.

YEAH Baby!

Draft is officially finished, teams entered and the leaue seams to be working fine at this point in time. Go mess with your newly contracted players team owner's!

Hi guys, i have never played this fantasy basketball before, so this might sound like a really stupid question, so i apologise in advance. But is the idea of Fantasy basketball to have as many players from your team playing every night. eg - in the first day of NBA games, i have 3 players in my team that will be playing, one of the players is on the bench atm, the other 2 players are starters. Am i meant to have as many players from my team that are playing that day in the starting line up. So i change the player that is on the bench that is playing that day with a player that is in the starting line up but isn't playing that day? I am guessing that is what i am meant to do, so i can get max points, so the starting line up might be changing just about everyday.

Hi guys, i have never played this fantasy basketball before, so this might sound like a really stupid question, so i apologise in advance. But is the idea of Fantasy basketball to have as many players from your team playing every night. eg - in the first day of NBA games, i have 3 players in my team that will be playing, one of the players is on the bench atm, the other 2 players are starters. Am i meant to have as many players from my team that are playing that day in the starting line up. So i change the player that is on the bench that is playing that day with a player that is in the starting line up but isn't playing that day? I am guessing that is what i am meant to do, so i can get max points, so the starting line up might be changing just about everyday.

Precisely Andrew :) And you can set your roster days, weeks or even months in advance if you like and cannot be on everyday :thumbsup:

Exactly right guys. Then when you have more guys playing than you have open playing spots for Andrew, you will need to use some sort of strategy to choose who will play for you. That's where being a good team owner comes into play, lol!

Just another note on changing line-ups, this set-up doesn't advance up/along on the screen each time you change to the next day, so you really have to pay more attention to the column with the correct date in it to correspond with the date you want to make changes for. That annoys me a little because I know I'll end up stuffing it up at some stage lol

Ryanm2117! One of the best trade proposals I've ever seen on a league! Just for the record, I wouldn't have followed that one through, would have needed better quality for me. But a 4 way trade offer is unreal! lol

Ryanm2117! One of the best trade proposals I've ever seen on a league! Just for the record, I wouldn't have followed that one through, would have needed better quality for me. But a 4 way trade offer is unreal! lol

I'll have another go ;)
Was just stuffing round with the trade function and thought a massive 4 team - 8 player trade would be a good start to the season.

So when week 1 starts you can still move guys around up until game time. So for example I have Alston playing on the 1st day, can I bring him on for Iverson who is playing on day 2 or is Iverson stuck on the bench all game week 1 if I swap him with Alston?
Hope that makes sense. :blink:

Back
Top Bottom