NBA.com "ozcards1" League DRAFT - "Trash Talk Thread"

My guards are looking pretty solid with Kobe, Carter and Iverson. Now just need a couple of quality big men.

Agreed there. No problem with points for you! haha

I'm hoping Joe Joe can put up same or better numbers as he was last year and not get an injury. Dirk, we all know what I'll get from him, and Deng, I'm hoping he continues on his Playoff lead and explodes onto the scene ;)

Hoping he improves on last year lol. Happy with my first 3, just hoping they perform and stay injury free. Hoping Pierce leads the Celts, I'm sure he will, he's a scoring machine.

We can always trade after the draft guys! I made a minor change too, I raised the money cap from 1 mill to 9 mill I think, lol! We all won lotto

That's for picking up free agents. If you want a guy on the waiver wire (free agent list) you need to put in a bid for him, all waivers are completed once a week. The trick will be managing your money throughout the season. I haven't done it before, so will see how it goes. Should be interesting, especially if someone comes back from injury or something like that after being dropped, gives everyone an equal chance to bid for them. Just have to bid enough lol.

That's for picking up free agents. If you want a guy on the waiver wire (free agent list) you need to put in a bid for him, all waivers are completed once a week. The trick will be managing your money throughout the season. I haven't done it before, so will see how it goes. Should be interesting, especially if someone comes back from injury or something like that after being dropped, gives everyone an equal chance to bid for them. Just have to bid enough lol.

Ohhhh right...cool very different :)

pretty happy with my 3 picks so far, Dwighty, Melo and Crash...Just need a couple of good guards

pretty happy with my 3 picks so far, Dwighty, Melo and Crash...Just need a couple of good guards

Didn;t think Dwight would fall to my 2nd pick...but was hoping! haha And Gerald Wallace I completely forgot about! I can;t believe I picked Deng ahead of him...

Back
Top Bottom