NBA.com "ozcards1" League DRAFT - "Trash Talk Thread"

So when week 1 starts you can still move guys around up until game time. So for example I have Alston playing on the 1st day, can I bring him on for Iverson who is playing on day 2 or is Iverson stuck on the bench all game week 1 if I swap him with Alston?
Hope that makes sense. :blink:

You can bring him on. The links of the 'date' at the top allow you to change your roster for the next day. It's a little annoying that clicking this doesn't move the screen focus to the day, but you can set your rosters for days ahead using those links corrosponding to the dates above the players available games
Hope this makes sense!

You can bring him on. The links of the 'date' at the top allow you to change your roster for the next day. It's a little annoying that clicking this doesn't move the screen focus to the day, but you can set your rosters for days ahead using those links corrosponding to the dates above the players available games
Hope this makes sense!

Thanks heaps mate, I get it now.

Yeah, that's point I was making on the screen not moving to highlight the day you are focused on changing. You just have to correspond the dates yourself by looking.

I think I have positions locked 5 mins before tip off. So you can change guys all day every day.

Curious trades...not sure why I'd give up a 16,4,8,2,0 guy and a 9,12,2,2,2 guy for a 3rd year dud 9,5,1,0,1 and and 2nd year 10,4,1,1,1...

I had one with 6 teams all trading 3 players last night but couldn't bring myself to give up J-Kidd.

Yeah it's tough ey. You get attached to certain players that you don;t want to give up...but then you have to give up something to get something. I'l move anyone on my team if I think it benefits both parties :)

I'm looking for an additional C without giving one up Ryan too. Would give up Tony Allen and Josh Howard if you work one of those big trades, even Jeff Green.

Ok, how does the whole waiver things work. I think I may be right, but just want to be sure...

So you go and add a player and then select the player you want to drop, you then put in a bid for that player, what happens after that? Do you wait for the bid to be accepted and on what scale is the bidding judged on?

Back
Top Bottom