NBA 2K10 My Player Mode Official Thread

How do you start a crew?

But I agree that sounds like a sick idea

yeh lol, ummm well you probs know what you do but just incase it's just our my player players on one team and all you do is go to crew games on the menu screen then either join or create one, also no point of starting one now when there won't be many teams to play but I'm going to get 2k11 as soon as it comes out

Ahh I didn't know you could do that with your players. That is pretty sick.

Ahh I didn't know you could do that with your players. That is pretty sick.

yeh i KNOW lol and say if you don't have enough players I was told you could just get players out of the NBA to fill in, but I don't know if it's true, You should search Chris Smoove on youtube and check his vids, I have subscribed to him because he just posts his best nba 2k10 matches league/my player/crew games etc...

Yeah I have seen his videos they are awesome! I just didn't know you could do crews..

My player version is very addictive, I started up a player around the end of the NBA regular season and I'm just starting my second season. I'm a 6'10 center that's defensive minded....so I can't shoot from outside the key.I went through the D league and got picked up by Utah for a 10 day contract. (Now I hate Utah of all teams ,so so much) so I played as bad as possible just hogging and jacking up shots from any where, so I wouldn't get signed for the rest of the season.
After the 10 day expired I went to the D'-league again for another 5 matches and then recieved another 10 day contact cause Okur was out.. any way they still signed me for the rest of the season. We sucked it big time and ended the season 12th in the west. Bozzer thought he could shoot 3's and we only won 33 games, needless to say I couldn't wait to bail!!!!
I then had some offers from 3new teams + Utah for the next season. I picked the Twolves thinking that
I wouldn't get a run under all the big men in Porland and Knicks suck! Anyway the season starts and the t'wolves has a busy summer adding you guessed it Boozer to our already stacked frontcourt of Big AL, Me, Jawai and Love. So they play alot of Love at the 3 which kills us on D. I have to play alot of help side D. We have started the season out 8-5 though so I hope to make the playoffs.

Made the all rookie 2nd team last season and I'm avg. 19.8 PTS 7.8 Rebs 4.1 ast and 2.3 blks per game this season and play 6 min qrts always.

I would have thought I would have had to play summerleague at the start of the season but didn't which was a little strange..

Starting a crew would be sweet. Just need to figure out which positions you want the players to be because it would suck ass if 5 people had their my player as a SG when we go to create a crew

i have a 58 rated centre and 59 rated pg
i kind of dont like the pg..
its so hard to play defence!
except assists are easy, had 25 one game rofl.

sick, so when I get 2k11 I'm just going to go strait to the my player build my player to 50 then hopefully make the league round late august. I'll probably be your sub because I'm PF so I'll put my stamina up so if you go on the bench and we don't have another 6th man C I'll hopefully be yours, but you would still get round the same amount of game time as the rest of us, unless a player is like in his 60's which would be good for our league.

Played three more games today, A+ rating for all of them. Upgraded my guy to 51 now.

Pretty happy with that, the team has got a lot more competitive too and we've won like 3 of our last 5 games.

I had 14 points in the first game, struggled with my shot. Second game I had 39 points and 6 assists (against the Knicks), even had a chance to win the game after I tipped the inbound pass but my guy was too tired and missed the final contested jumper.

Then I got the milestone of scoring 40 points in one game by dropping 49 points the next game.

Stats boosted to 17.3 PPG and 3.6 APG. Pretty happy with that.

Have upgraded my dunk ratings too, so now I'm getting a few dunks in the game - it's pretty cool.

niceee, i'm 96 Dunk and I swear it makes your speed increase haha like on fast breaks, the 3 steps he takes are huge, i have Dwight Howard Dunk under the Ring and Lebron James Dunk on fast breaks and such. Kevin Durant takes the most stupid shots in the game and ahhh it gives me the s***s. Also they traded Seflosha for Ben Gordon which is a great trade I think So for my first year the only thing I am focusing on is Rookie of the Year and All Rookie Team ... that is all, right now I am just playing for the championship.

I actually played a couple of games today, haven't been on my player since February. I'm a 55 rated SG. Won 2 lost 1. Lost to Miami as i could not contain Dwayne Wade at all...he scorched me. My offensive stats are quite good but i think it's time i improve the Defensive side of things.

yeh when I was SG Dwyane Wade was on the only one in the league that scorched me, everybody else was mediocur, except manu ginobili, could never get a point on me then i stopped playing for ages and got back into it and switched to PF

The Key is 12 min quarters these are my stats after 68 games

34 ppg
11.8 apg
2.7 rpg
1.7 spg
1.3 bpg
.564 fg%
.776 ft%
34.5 mpg Avg

RATING 70

Went to lakers as i was a PG thought the best fit LOL , played the training Camp 12 MIN's a must that's how i get High mins per game, straight into NBA after 6 games a starter.

I went with a Athletic , and worked the drive to the hoop and mid range shot , get him hot while driving the you can hit from anywhere ( Mid rage till your get your shot stats up)

Already on Track for ROY And MVP first season Last few games can't be stopped 50-60+ Points triple doubles assists ,rebounding,Pts.Started wroking on Rebounds stats so the triple doubles can keep coming.