NBA 2014 Immaculate Showoff Thread

It amazes me that people will spend that much on a chunk of his shoe when you could get several pairs of full game worn shoes for the same price. Another sign of how misguided Panini has made the hobby

I've wondered the same thing about some of the jersey cards, paying more for the laundry tag than you would for the entire jersey.

Not my card. But had to share!!

image.jpg

I've wondered the same thing about some of the jersey cards, paying more for the laundry tag than you would for the entire jersey.

For me it would be storage. I would never buy a full jersey cause I wouldn't fold it and put away or even mount on a wall, just not a fan, so a tag card would be perfect.

Pretty keen to see the Kemp/Payton/Schrempf trio card (/#10), but can't find any photos yet. Would love to get my hands on one of those.

Some beautiful cards no doubt. Loving the variety of hits...

Odd thing for me is the amount of cards with worn corners. There's piles of breaks online and 3/4's of their cards corners are stuffed. Not just one corner either but most of them.

Bought into my 2nd group break in about 3 months.
Boom!!!
image.jpg

Also hit a Walt Frazier auto. And tim hardaway jr. Jumbo patch. ;)
That whole case was hilarious! The guy breaking it was like an NFL commentator!

How much did it cost to get those teams?

That whole case was hilarious! The guy breaking it was like an NFL commentator!

How much did it cost to get those teams?

Haha. Yea they are a couple of rather excitable guys.
Was a super solid case too. Lots of people would have got good hits, and quite a few missed out too.
Mavericks killed it early. I did very well with the Knicks. Missed out with the jazz...
Was a random team break, you got two teams for $160. One of the top 15 teams and one of the bottom teams. Funnily enough the Knicks was one of the lower teams.

Wouldn't mind opinions on value of the Ewing, it's not the best one but looks like it's his auto on the shoe. :)

Haha. Yea they are a couple of rather excitable guys.
Was a super solid case too. Lots of people would have got good hits, and quite a few missed out too.
Mavericks killed it early. I did very well with the Knicks. Missed out with the jazz...
Was a random team break, you got two teams for $160. One of the top 15 teams and one of the bottom teams. Funnily enough the Knicks was one of the lower teams.

Wouldn't mind opinions on value of the Ewing, it's not the best one but looks like it's his auto on the shoe. :)
Thanks for that....Would have no clue on the Ewing sorry...

Back
Top Bottom