NATIONALS Recap: Pickups... Breaks... ETC

Bostoncorn

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
bostoncorn2006
Hey gang... well the Nationals this year were awesome for me... Got a chance to meet up with a couple people I've been looking forward to meeting, and they were all great... Found some awesome stuff and a ton of it was priced to high, but I still made out rather well considering...

Anyway, on to the pickups/pulls... I'm lump them together here... Pickups first:
bargs11.jpg
Don't ask me how I found the like 1 1/1 that Eric doesn't have, but i managed... lol

bargs7.jpg
Another he could use
bronchrome.jpg

paul11.jpg
Oh Yea... the Back
paul11back.jpg

rondo.jpg

triple.jpg
(SOLD ALREADY)

Now for the pulls: (Av1rex and I split the case, but I'll let him show what he pulled)
epicdurant.jpg
Durant Epic Sigs
rockets.jpg

sixjsy.jpg

Bulls seem to like me this trip... especially this guy... ROSES ARE RED......
roseult.jpg

BUT.... THEY ARE ALSO BLACK TOO!!!!
rosepatchauto.jpg
D

DIESEL PULL.... I WAS SOOOO PUMPED LOL... So I bought about 800 worth of boxes... figured it was worth my time ;) HEHEHEHE

Almost forgot guys... I got it in person ;)
octfront.jpg
octoback.jpg
(Hakeem is smudged, but rest are good) PM me if you have interest- Have a good night- Nick

omg that rose is awesome! i need to pick up a high end rc card of his now! love the paul 1/1 also!

Awsome pick up on all these bad boy, specailly paul 1/1 and the Octo auto!!!

Nice stuff!! Especially the Octo!! Did ya already move the Bargnani 1/1 to Eric? And yeah that is EXTREMELY rare to own a Bargnani 1/1 lol. Man thats a nasty CP3 too!!!!

Back
Top Bottom