My Saddest day - Thanks for all the support

Re: My Saddest day

Deep condolences to you Terry, hope things get better and stay strong.

Terrible news!
I can not imagine the feeling of losing a parent.
If it is any consolation, from someone who never has never had a father relationship because he left us, be thankful for the time you had.
I wish you all the strength and courage during this difficult time.

I can sympathize with you. My real dad never married my mum ( He passed away about 6 years ago at the age of 51) Olly became the father I never had when I was about 7 years old

Hey Terry

Best wishes mate. I have never lost someone close to me, so I have no idea how it feels, but can only imagine.

I take my hat off to you to be able to carry on in the manner that you have over the last few days... even though the box of R&S wasn't the best, it was a bunch of MOJO that you were even able to be at the shop that day!

Keep your head up mate!

Cheers

Terry, i'm so sorry to read this. i hope you'll have a great support network around you at this time and remember the good times with all your heart.
take care.

I am so thankful for all the well wishes from this great community as it has definitely helped with the grieving process.
My father was laid to rest yesterday on a nice Perth Day in front of a large number of friends and family. Many who traveled from all over Australia to say farewell.
Rest in Peace and see you on the other side Dad xoxo

Hey Terry,

Just came across this thread and wanted to leave you a comment with my condolences to you and your family with the passing of your old man.

All the best mate.
Andrew

May your father RIP. My condolences thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Hey Terry, just read this post now, so sorry to hear of your loss, life isnt really fair and as they say all the good one go young!
i can understand your pain, a few years back, my grandmother who basically raised me (mum has always been a mess) passed on, she was the most beautifula and dear person in my life other than my wife and kids, i laid with her in hospital and stroked her hair when she was barely clinging on (massive hole in her heart) and told her she needed to go and she died their with me while i reassured her and held her, still upsets me to this day...i really hope mate that you are handling things ok and your family are being supportive, and hope as a family you all stick together and are there for each other...deepest sympathies mate...

Back
Top Bottom