My Saddest day - Thanks for all the support

A1CardsandGaming

@ A1, we love collecting as much as you do !
Real Name
Terry
eBay User
www.A1CardsandGaming.com
Hi everyone,

One thing that I am not sure many of you know but OCT and another site (has left the building) have been a huge part of my life over the last few years giving me hours of entertainment and good laughs along the way. With saying that, something recently happened in my life that has affected me in a big way and I would like to share it with my online friends here.

On Monday morning I got a phone call from my Mum with news that my father (57) had passed away in his sleep while working away. I am still in shock because my Dad was probably the fittest person in our family. He would run 5/10 km each morning, have regular paddles (as he liked to call it) on his torpedo looking canoe. I could go on about my Dad (Olly) but will keep it short. I never saw my Dad much over the last few years but we always caught up for special occasions. He also got to meet my children and saw me get married to the girl of my dreams in November last year and I am so thankful for that. Your sudden passing has still not fully sunk in dad but I know you are keeping an eye on us all until we can all be together again

Rest in peace Dad, I love and miss you so much and will see you on the other side xoxo

PS, please bear with me during this difficult time.

Re: My Saddest day

Mate I wish you all the best, I hope that talking about it here helped at least a little. Stay strong Terry

Sorry to hear the news Tez, all the best to you and your family at this time.

Sorry To hear about that Tezz,Hope you feel better soon, stay strong terry :'(

Deepest condolences to you and your family Terry - obviously a tough time mate.

That's heavy man. I'm very sorry. Hang In there ! Like Tupac says, After every dark night, there's a bright day after that. Just keep his memory alive & don't forget anything you learned from him. Makes you really know what Is truely important In this life that we have. Keep your head up brother.

Hits home mate when I think that my dad is about the same age, reasonably fit, hard worker.
Really sorry to hear mate, all the best in these tough times. I've still not got over my grandma and then Nans passing in close order about 6 years ago so can only imagine how tough it is with a father.
Take it easy brother.

so sorry to hear that mate , my brother passed away early this year and im still struggling with it mate , i feel for you my friend as i know this is such a hard time in your life , when it happens so suddenly you carnt really explain it mate but i know this community will be right with you mate , hang in there friend

To live in hearts we leave behind
Is not to die.
~Thomas Campbell

Our thoughts are with you friend!

Keep ya head up mate. I had my grandfather die suddenly after being fit as a fiddle his whole life. He raised me as his own child so i can feel your pain. Just rest easy on knowing everything happens for a reason and i'm sure everyone will rally together to help in anyway possible. Its always hard but it gets better and a stark reminder to life live for the day and not the future. Our thoughts r with u and your family mate.

so sorry about your loss terry all the best to your family during this tough time.. things like this happen so unexpectedly and its very sad to hear it happen to such a nice guy..

Sorry to hear of your loss Terry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family mate.

Mitch and i, our thoughts are with you on your loss. It must have given great pleasure to your dad to share your momments of life with you. Remembering his goodwill and sense of humour, he'll always be with you. It was a strange time for me dealing with such signicant loss. Chin up and best wishes.

so sorry to hear that mate , my brother passed away early this year and im still struggling with it mate , i feel for you my friend as i know this is such a hard time in your life , when it happens so suddenly you carnt really explain it mate but i know this community will be right with you mate , hang in there friend

So sorry to hear of your loss. Being so sudden it seems a bit surreal

thank you everyone for your kind words and posting on OCT did make me feel that little bit better.

Back
Top Bottom