My Saddest day - Thanks for all the support

Re: My Saddest day

Sorry to hear about your loss Terry. It has been almost three years since I lost my father to the Big C.

Just remember that although they may be gone in body, someone that was close to you is always in your heart.

Also remember those opening lines spoken each ANZAC day..."Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn"

That's terrible mate, I dread this day so I feel for you and your family - May he RIP.

Sorry to hear about your loss and for you to share this with us really shows how much this place means to you.

Take care!

Cheers
Matt

So sorry to hear Terry, but I'm sure he'd want you to keep on going as you have been and continue to be successful with your life - as I'm sure he would have been very proud.

My condolences to you and your family, Terry. I'm sure your dad is still keeping an eye over your family. Thoughts with you and your family. Cheers Alex

Sorry to hear about your loss Terry. It has been almost three years since I lost my father to the Big C.

Just remember that although they may be gone in body, someone that was close to you is always in your heart.

Also remember those opening lines spoken each ANZAC day..."Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn"

Sorry to hear Garth. Thanks everyone for the kind message. It really does mean allot to me :)

What can i possibly say thats going to make you feel any better...
I wish i could find the words tezza...
You know you can always call mate...an ear to listed or a shoulder to cry on.
Family and friends are there for you in this very sad time.

Terry I am extremely sorry to hear this. My father and I are close and if I lost him I too would be some what devastated, so I can only imagine what your going through.
If you need anything mate just holla out, I'll even pop into the shop and talk **** with you if it will help get you through it.

Take care and be safe brother

Heartbreaking to hear your dad taken at such a young age. My deepest condolences.

Mate I'm one of the new ones here, and I can see how much this community means to you. It takes bravery to open up to people who you may not have, or may ever meet in person. I take my hat off to people like yourself and other leaders in this forum that have created an environment where guys like yourself can trust the rest of the crew. Mate I don't know if you're religious, but if it means anything to you I just offered up a prayer to send strength and comfort to yourself and anyone who might be sharing your pain, in the near and distant future. Bless you and your family, Euge.

Sorry to hear about you and your family's loss Terry

Back
Top Bottom