My PC!

jimboiitmac

miami pride
Real Name
King James
eBay User
jimboiitmac
Now then, before ya'll jump on me for having a 1 card PC, hehehe.. Well here's the story.. I run low on $$ alot, don't have a job, am a student who has a lot of stuff going on, no time for part time job!! So i decided instead of having a crapload of useless cards, it'd be better if i had a nice collection with few, very nice cards. So i sold everything off, 85+ GU's, 45+ Auto's, etc.. Got about $600-$700 back, about $300 off this board and a whole lot of other people and friends. So i'm starting all over, looking for LBJ, Kobe, D-Wade, Shaq, Scottie Pippen, D-Rob etc.. (Legends or Superstar Cards)

So here's my 1 card PC of right now, my first LBJ card and my favourite right now!! Lebron James Finite Elements Rookie Jersey BV $100

LebronJamesFiniteRCJsy.jpg

Oh, forgot to mention, this isn't a card, but i have a framed dual autographed photogrpah of Hakeem Olajuwon and Shaquille O'Neal with a great code of authentication. It is when Shaq was in Orlando and Hakeem in Houston and during has Shaq and Hakeem fighting for position. It was won at an auction for $350, the shop it was supplied from has one more in stock, selling for $850.

bargey said:
I have no money, so I'm collecting LeBron, Dwyane, Kobe, Shaq, Pippen & The Admiral... LOL

hahahah:p

that's not who i'm collecting. What i meant, for example, is that i'd rather collect and have one $100 BV Auto then ten $10 BV'd auto's. You know what i mean aye? It's all proportional. The cards will be more expensive now, but there will definately be less of them. No more Kirk Snyders and Lionel Chalmers for me!! :)

Hey Jimbo, any interest in a Kirk Snyder 05-06 SPGU Authentic Fabrics Patch 01/75 1/1! First Printed and his Jersey Number All In One!

Nice card to start your high end personal collection. Hope to see more of those Jordan and James cards coming in.

Back
Top Bottom