my new set collection" 05 ULTIMATE SIGNATURE PATCHES #2

gemz23

The Flash!
Real Name
gemz
decided to do a new set while waiting for the trimarks 1 set of the L.A clippers to be signed. anyway theres 27 on the signature patches and currently got 13 in hand and 2 incoming and 1 pending. because of the thickness of this cards its hard to get a good scan.

mypic100.jpg

mypic99.jpg

mypic98.jpg
[/url]

INCREDIBLE SET

first the trimarks, and now these :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hi gemz,

Very exquisite set to collect man! I heard from my colleague, Iversonfan, that you got a few off him. I think you actually outbidded me for the Carmelo of Iversonfan. :wink:

Anyway, I've only got one of these Signature Patches. Iguodala 8/25. I love it!!

yeah i got an iggy coming from farid ( dont know if u heard of him but getting the iggy from him). also got a paul pierce incoming and the kobe from iversonfan.

gemz23 said:
yeah i got an iggy coming from farid ( dont know if u heard of him but getting the iggy from him). also got a paul pierce incoming and the kobe from iversonfan.

Yeh man, the Kobe should be sweet. I was a little slow on making him an offer for the Kobe, I had to many bills to pay at the time.

Should be great to see all the other incomings man!

yeah but the hardest cards

lebron= got beaten by a snipe

jordan= will cost an arm and leg to get

plus amare, dwight, gordon, tmac,garnett,jordan,lebron,david robinson,stockton, peja and gasol

so still a fair bit and a big sum of cash to go :(

gemz23 said:
yeah but the hardest cards

lebron= got beaten by a snipe

jordan= will cost an arm and leg to get

plus amare, dwight, gordon, tmac,garnett,jordan,lebron,david robinson,stockton, peja and gasol

so still a fair bit and a big sum of cash to go :(

There's a Garnett on the Bay right now.... go for it!

fukin that is one sweet ass set you got going there.

you pick some nice but EXPENSIVE sets, they look exquisite!!!!!
i wanna collect an auto set next year, i just have to decide which one.
you have got so many nice cards and cards that fetch a high premium.

defiantly one of the best aussie collections going around today.

Totally awesome set to go after Gemz! You must have some great sets, is it just the Trimarks and now these that You've gone for, or you got others??

I've never thought about chasing a set of Autos before, wonder how hard it is??? :?

Player collecting is hard enuff these days. lol

Well done Gemz, hope ya get em all.

Is it just the Clips of the Tri's u waiting on???

Hello, :D

My first post here...

Nice to see that you like Signature Patches :lol:

I got few of them left.

Bird finished for $305 , but the buyer will probably not pay as he only got 5 feedbacks :(

So I will re-list it....

Peace...

Very nice set indeed,I will be looking forward to seeing addition's to this set. 8)

Back
Top Bottom