UFC My New Baby

Jets59

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Freddy
Havent had a mailday in a while, but it was worth the wait!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

---------- Post added 18-11-2010 at 01:27 PM ----------

Sorry about the crappy picture, I really need a scanner. I absolutely love this card.

Cheers for the comments guys, its a freakin sweet card, and purchased for less then what Arrinay's Rookie red auto retails lol.

The breakdown of my reds currently is;

Round 1; Couture, Leben, Stout

Round 2; W Silva, Machida, Sadollah, Franklin, Nogueira, Henderson

Round 3; Swick

Round 4; Belfort

For a grand total of 11.

My REd Auto wantlist is as follows;

Round 1; Forrest, St Pierre (If I ever have a spare lazy thousand lying around), Serra and Sanzhez

Round 2; Bader, Carwin and Hardy

Round 3; Condit

Round 4; Tito and Liddell

A few of those have popped up on ebay recently but I havent been able to snap them up, gotta get back to saving :(

Awesome card.... That photo is great.

But Siege... Randy > GSP and Anderson? Really? I'll glady trade you my Randy Dual Auto or Randy Series 4 auto for GSP and Anderson cards. :)

Awesome card.... That photo is great.

But Siege... Randy > GSP and Anderson? Really? I'll glady trade you my Randy Dual Auto or Randy Series 4 auto for GSP and Anderson cards. :)

I would rather watch Randy fight than GSP OR Anderson Silva anyday!
I guess that I am a little biased, I have been watching UFC and Randy for a heck of a long time (10+ yrs) and he has always been a favourite. I also got the chance to meet him and train with him on a seminar some years back. Awesome guy and a credit to the sport.

---------- Post added 18-11-2010 at 02:45 PM ----------

Cheers for the comments guys, its a freakin sweet card, and purchased for less then what Arrinay's Rookie red auto retails lol.

The breakdown of my reds currently is;

Round 1; Couture, Leben, Stout

Round 2; W Silva, Machida, Sadollah, Franklin, Nogueira, Henderson

Round 3; Swick

Round 4; Belfort

For a grand total of 11.

My REd Auto wantlist is as follows;

Round 1; Forrest, St Pierre (If I ever have a spare lazy thousand lying around), Serra and Sanzhez

Round 2; Bader, Carwin and Hardy

Round 3; Condit

Round 4; Tito and Liddell

A few of those have popped up on ebay recently but I havent been able to snap them up, gotta get back to saving :(

I knew you had a few, but 11 is pretty impressive!
Some great names on your list too.

I've never really understood the whole randy love. I think hes really quite overrated, but thats a debate for another thread lol.

It is wierd how people have not taken to the ruby auto's. The red auto's are far more popular, even though they are not as rare.

---------- Post added 18-11-2010 at 02:47 PM ----------

I've never really understood the whole randy love. I think hes really quite overrated, but thats a debate for another thread lol.

Yeah, we could call it the : "eggshen is a bad person who is going straight to hell" thread! ;)

Round 1 and Round 2 seem to have the special place in collectors hearts. That and the main event auto's are ****ing ugly...

Personally i would much rather a Round 1 or 2 red ink over a Mainevent or series ruby auto.

you hit that one the head eggshen.

@siege its because the rubies are ugly and the reds look way better.

Randy overrated!!! Get off the crack Matt haha :) ...Yeah each to their own but Im with Chris on this one....Anderson and GSP are awesome too, no argument from me on that but long live The Natural.

However If Belfort can KO Anderson Silva, or even get a decision, i will be doing Diego Sanchez YES! cartwheels for about 6 weeks straight hahaha.

---------- Post added 18-11-2010 at 08:24 PM ----------

Yeah cheers GIRDS. Ive got that Liddell Mat on my watchlist, I might have a crack at the Tito too. But I think that seller is being very optimistic with that price on the Ruby Auto.

---------- Post added 18-11-2010 at 08:28 PM ----------

It is wierd how people have not taken to the ruby auto's. The red auto's are far more popular, even though they are not as rare.

---------- Post added 18-11-2010 at 02:47 PM ----------

Yeah I think its becase the Ruby autos are pretty much the same as the Onyx and Base autos, just a different background colour, yet sellers are trying to command massive dollars for the Ruby autos. At least with the red ink you usually get a nickname inscription so they are a little different. .

Back
Top Bottom