My MJ PC now categorized!

Re: My side PC website

sic website mate, lovin the side pc cards selection, youve got some sic stuff nick.

well done :D

spose ill have to pull my finger out & finish my Kemp site :p

i think it sucks balls how the hell do u do it so easy

Bahahaha that coment brought a tear to my eyes.

It really isn't that hard man just select the cards you want to upload and press the upload button :p

MG13: Cheers mate, yeah the side PC is about quality not quantity unlike the Augustin PC where i have to have every card of his made :lol:

kingjack: Thanks Jack :v: Which MJ auto are you talking about?

Bahahaha that coment brought a tear to my eyes.

It really isn't that hard man just select the cards you want to upload and press the upload button :p

MG13: Cheers mate, yeah the side PC is about quality not quantity unlike the Augustin PC where i have to have every card of his made :lol:

kingjack: Thanks Jack :v: Which MJ auto are you talking about?
Verse One's Side PC - Michael Jordan

its one of the sickest mj's ive seen i havent seen many

Thanks Jack yeah its one of my Favs too. Got a new addition incoming for the MJ PC which im pretty chuffed about getting.

Updated the site with a couple of new additions. Im waiting on 2 more aditiions then thats if for the side PC for a while

thats a fine PC you have nicky boy, comfortably one of the best and most comprehensive individual player pc's in the world... well done you should be very proud of your efforts

This one was updated yesterday, also added a couple of sets i've decided to chase in 2010

New additions added to the side PC and just made a couple of folders for the 03-04 sets im slowly working on.

Re: JORDAN, LBJ and Ultimate collection sets PC site

Thanks mate, im thinning it down atm. Probably moving most of my Lebron's and just focusing on the MJ's, Augustin's & sets now.

Re: My MJ PC & 03-04 Ultimate sets

Just updated the site with some new Ultimate signature additions and a stack of new MJ 90's inserts.

Check it out guys and let me know how i can make the site better :v:

Back
Top Bottom