My Latest Piece of Memorabilia!

Richo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Paul
eBay User
Richo75
Ok this has a bit of a story to it but it makes for a good read so bare with me :)

Although I am a Ben Cousins Fan I had 3 autographed pieces of his already.
One official piece from the WCE & AFL and 2 personally signed pieces (one which was specifically signed for my wife)
Anyways I have been looking at of changing / selling this piece for a while:

Memorabilia-CousinsClubChampion.jpg

I paid $195.00 for it directly from the WCE quite a few years back and I offered it to a few people who I knew would appreciate it but I wasn't willing to let it go for less than I paid for it. In the end a family member bought it off me recently for what I paid for it. Considering it is only numbered to /50 and I had it valued recently (for insurance purposes $500) I think they got a great deal!

The money I got for the Cousins piece was specifically to get a new WCE Memorabilia piece as they currently have their Star Shot Auto's on special from $295.00 for $179.00 found here: Star Shot Auto's
Well here is where the story begins.......I rang the WCE team store up and asked asked what serial numbers they had available for Dean Cox or Daniel Kerr and they had a nice low number for Dean Cox (008/300) so I ordered and paid for the piece but a day later they rang and told me they couldn't find #008 :( So I ordered #024 as I have a few other pieces with the serial number #024.......my wife picked it up for me a day later but when i opened it I was disappointed because it was NOT the picture shown on the website and the Autograph was in a real dark spot and could hardly be seen.

So I rang the WCE Team store (again) and explained the situation and they said I could exchange it or get a refund......I decided to get the Daniel Kerr Star Shot serial numbered 024/300 so I ordered that. A day later I got a call from the WCE team Store (again) and guess what.......they couldn't find #024 :head but because of the muck around they had given me they took Serial number 001/300 out of the Auction they had it lined up for (some function auction) and said I could have that one if I wanted :thumbsup:
Of course I wasn't going to knock back 001/300 so here it is :hoohoo

Memorabilia-KerrStarShot.jpg

DANIEL KERR STAR SHOT 001/300

I love it and the Auto is in gold pen matching the frame :)
As you can see, like the Cousins one this is Authenticated by the WCE & the AFL :thumbsup:
Sorry if I bored you with the story but I thought it was worth telling you how I managed to get #001 :)

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom