My J.R Smith PC

Great looking JR PC you have there.

Looks great.... the Exquisite RC is a beauty and there are plenty of nice autos and Rc's!

Only thing I can say about it is keep going with it!

Nice stuff!

Cheers
Matt

Great JR Collection. Sweet 4-cld Exquisite RC, and I like the UD Black gold auto too.

this is very solid JR Smith site...

love the auto section... since he's from 04 draft.. i envy u :lol: i wish i could have the same cards you are having with dwight howard in it.. hehe..

very nice collection indeed.. hopefully, SPA RC AU and Ultimate RC will show up in your collection sooner.

love the auto section... since he's from 04 draft.. i envy u :lol: i wish i could have the same cards you are having with dwight howard in it.. hehe..

very nice collection indeed.. hopefully, SPA RC AU and Ultimate RC will show up in your collection sooner.

Thanks mate, I'm keeping my out for them.

Nice stuff there scotty, the jr collection is coming along real nice!

I think the icing on the cake would be a couple of low nembered rc autos and a 1/1.

Good luck on those 2 autos you need, I've seen them both selling pretty low lately since he was injured, but I doubt it would stay that way for much longer!

Thanks for the well wishes mate, I now have the SPA au rc and the Ultimate so I'm fairly happy now with where my collection is at.

Back
Top Bottom