My Immaculate recap

Jeff.L

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Teng
eBay User
u4407211
Dear OZCT members, just want to share my Immaculate result here. None of the card is FS here.
For those still remember me, yes, I am still collecting and busting. I moved back to China after I finished my study and the forum is blocked in here for some reason. I finally found a good proxy recently that allows me to get back to the community.
Will start with patches

Some nice hits

Pulled this "LUCKY" out of one box

Unibrow

Durant

Mamba

Only logoman pulled, from Spurs..

The King..Probably 1/1

Thanks for looking

Awesome cards........but the big question we all want to know is how many cases did you bust? With those hits, looks like at least 10?

Thanks for the nice words.
For thos who are interested, I will do a summary on my break. There are 6 full cases, 7 loose boxes and 3-4 boxes $ worth on group breaks.
4 of the cases are from first batch on first wave releases.
2 Cases are $2200USD pre-ordered from DACW.
noticable hits from first case: KD premium patch, KD inscription auto, Drummond Premium patch and Lebron Insignias (got an offer of $2500 and I turned it down)
biggies in second Case: Kobe Premium patch (With less good patch), Heat triple patch, Durant Inscription.

Then one more case pre-ordered at $2350USD from DACW.
Pulled the LUCKY box and the Kobe Premium Patch (with better patch) and the Unibrow inscription /25

Another case bought from a flipper at $2700USD.
Pulled the Kobe 1/1 triple tag, Joseph Logoman, Jennings 1/1 base and the Shaq jumbo patch.

One case I bought about a month after the release at $3000USD, from the first wave but not the first batch.
Pulled KD patch auto /100 and Unibrow patch auto /100, Jimmer tag, Parsons Red RPA #01/25, KG jumbo patch... Very brutal case....

One case from the second wave, bought at price of $3250.
Pulled Lillard RPA, Hocky RPA, Kidd premium patch, Bosh premium patch, Rondo tag and Wilkins /2 Patch auto.

The Faried patch, Rose bull head, George RPA, Unibrow PA /100 and a Lowry letter "L" which I forgot to scan are from the 7 loose boxes.

The wade all-star and Rubio patch are from group break, also had a Beal red RPA which I didnt scan.

There are also many minor hit, I just dont have time to scan all of them..

Back
Top Bottom