graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Thanks to my mate Chad for hooking this up for me .. these cards are now boxed up and going off to PSA for their Set Registry Grading Special - $5 per card (min 25) no set time. Not in a hurry to get them back just keen to get them graded.

These are all in pretty good condition so hoping for some decent grades - see what comes back! Obviously most of these are going in my quest for all Hill first year cards in PSA 9 or better. The college ones are going cos they are in good condition so why the hell not, and the Upper Deck Game Jersey is a super card.

Wish me luck!

Save0156 (Large).JPG

Save0157 (Large).JPG

Save0158 (Large).JPG

Save0159 (Large).JPG

Save0160 (Large).JPG

Save0161 (Large).JPG

Save0162 (Large).JPG

Save0163 (Large).JPG

Re: My Hill PSA Submission

Heres hoping for some great grades.....

Love the Skybox Draft Pick. That would have to be one of my favourite card designs ever.

Cheers
Matt

Yeah a lot less to worry about with psa. All will be good and a bunch of 9' and 10's will hopefully show up at Ryans in a few weeks.

MavsMan© said:
Any news on the BGS stuff??

Im not 100% on whether im going to send to BGS any more, especially after the 3rd case of bent cards I heard. Happy to send your cards back to you if you are sick of waiting :)

I do have some BGS RCR Dengs so it would be a shame to not get them slabbed - ill send this lot to PSA and see what happens in a coupla months :)

Note to self - when packing cards up do not leave last 3 cards scanned in the scanner.

Lucky I wasnt happy with how I packed the cards up and decided to repack them at work today - realised 3 cards were missing!!

That was a close one!!

Back
Top Bottom