My First 1/1 and Ricky D

MetallicA'

Ricky Davis Collector
eBay User
senyac1
OK thanks to NENJABIN :worthy: , Wolvesjr and Hugo!! :D
Hugo kindly gave me a Full Court 1st Day Issue and a Trademark Base card for free and both look great :D
Thanks to AJ for the 07 Topps Black /99, in excellent condition and a very nice looking card.
and finally a massive rapt goes to Ben (Nenjabin) Along with The Truth and Aussie these guys have been the biggest helps towards my Ricky PC and i wouldnt own half my Rickys without their Help.

Re-Sized to MessageBoard Size<

so without further a due, i give you my mailday!

Firstly are the Free Cards kindly given to me from HUGO.

07ToppsTrademarkMoves.jpg
07ToppsFullCourt1stDayIssue-1.jpg

Now Welcome to Parallel City :lol:

03BowmanChromeRefractor.jpg
03UDReflectionsGold.jpg

05HoopsHotProspectsRuby.jpg
05SPGUGold.jpg

06ToppsFirstRow325.jpg
06UltimateBlue125.jpg

07BowmanChromeX-Fractor.jpg
07ToppsTripleThreadsEmerald.jpg

NOW 07 TOPPS

First Topps Black / 99, Topps Chrome Refractor

07ToppsBlack.jpg
07ToppsChromeRefractor.jpg

X-FRACTOR 7/10

07ToppsChromeX-Fractor.jpg

AND MY FIRST 1/1, TOPPS CHROME SUPERFRACTOR!! :D

07ToppsChromeSuperfractor.jpg

07ToppsChromeSuperfractorBack.jpg

and that brings up my 280th RickyD Card!

Check my wantlist in my signature and here's a link to my Ricky PC with every card scanned and grouped in year by year order :thumbsup:

Ricky Davis pictures by blitztallica - Photobucket

Thanks for Looking

Very, Very nice card's,Love every one of them.That super fractor is so nice.
Great work mate.I can't look anymore.....LOL

thanks guys for the comments :v:
yer Superfractors are the Shiznet, so nice to look at in hand and the X-Fractor is just as good aswell. Was bit lucky because as soon as i won the super a day later the x-fractor /10 came on for a 3 day listing and i got it dirt cheap lol
Very happy with these additions and now i only need the topps gold and platinum aswell as the black and gold chrome refractors to own all the 07 topps/chrome!! :thumbsup:

20 to go to 300 :D

Awesome super fractor and xfractor...

congratulations. i always wanted to own super fractor too, but never happens hehe..

very sweet cards.. it's a shame that RickyD isn't not noticable as he's supposed to be nowadays, hopefully, next season will be a great year for him.. along with corey brewer, foye and kg...

top stuff..

WOW, Congrats on picking up those sweet Get Buckets cards!!! I know 2 people that have a ton of game used items of Ricky Davis, which include shoes and armbands...PM me if you are interested. Also, have you received the Davis cards I sent you? LMK. Thanks!!

CV Pm Sent

Nanda - Well he's played with 5 teams over his 9 year Career, so i guess you could say it's been hard for him to really settle down with a team. He was an absolute gun with the Cavs early on but than they drafted LeBron and he wasnt needed anymore. His celtic days he became more of a team orientated baller and a very good 1 on 1 defender and finished 2nd in 6th man of the year in one of his seasons with the C's. The one thing with Ricky, is he's durable and will give you every thing he's got, last season he ranked #4th in MPG in the NBA and played most of the season and not alot of players could play those type of minutes and not succomb to injury. Only frustrating thing is he could be an ELITE guard in the NBA but he is a tad inconsistent and gets lost at times. Last two seasons he's had his fair share of buzzer beaters and 30+ point games but i just would like to see him be more consistent because he is extremely athletic and can flat out shoot the rock. I can tell you now though he is a much better player than alot of the guards in the NBA and at 1/4 of the price they are payed haha R.Lewis.
Foye-Davis-Brewer-KG-Blount
Thats a nice looking five but not much coming off the bench besides McCants, need more help with the talls especially.

and thanks Penny and Nash, yer im very happy with them. The 1/1 is very GOLD looking haha. Matt that card in your sig would have to be in the top 5 best cards on these boards easily, i still love looking at it :)

I was gonna say, people overlook Davis all the time. Gets my vote for most underappreciated and underrated. He had a lot of buzzer beaters this year (Magic/Celtics). He also had a lot of 30+ games too...On NBA Live 07, he's amazing. Great shooter, great driver/finisher, AMAZING DUNKS!!!, a team player...Just wish people would give him more credit...He has done a great job of taking Sprewell's place on the Wolves for sure tho...and the Wolves could make it to the Finals, and no, that is not a joke...Just look at what they had in 03-04...
Olowokandi, Johnson, Garnett, Ebi, Sprewell, Cassell, Hassell, Hudson, Szczerbiak, Hoiberg, Madsen, Trent (made it to Conference Finals)

and look at what they have now...
Blount, Garnett, Richard, Brewer, Howard, Hassell, Hudson, Davis, Foye, McCants, Madsen

See, it can happen :)

Back
Top Bottom