My Display Cabinet

drama5

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel Ramage
Hey guys, just put some of my cards onto display stands and into m cabinet, still waiting on some tiered display stands to place the cards but thought I would chuck up a few pictures. Sorry for poor quality, i will update with better quality pictures once completely set up!
What do you guys think? I was thinking about grabbing another one for some future force cards and whatnot.

card display 1.jpg
card display 2.jpg
card display.jpg

Looks great mate! :)

Is there much natural light hitting it though?? You may want to think about investing in some UV One-Touches to stop the cards from fading ;)

I use ultra pro count boxes to elevate my cards on the shelves. They are different sizes and can get two stands from one box.

Mate you must have just missef my recent thread but they had these in aldia few weeks back for 99 so would havr been perfect for you. Maybe ask aldi as they may have some Iin stock jn storage. U never know.

And yeah mate not really any natural light but I will consider that. What sort of loaders are uv resistant? At moment just in ultra pro ones?

And I think I have located some tiered shelves from china just waiting on quotes. If others are intereated could get them cheaper I reckon

Back
Top Bottom