My Daughters First box break

wayneos82

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Wayne Martin
My daughter julia is three and a half years old and her favorite tv show is scooby doo. She adores it,so when I saw on ebay a Scooby Doo trading card hobby box I had to get it for.

The box arived this morning and when she saw it her face lit up. She sat where I normaly sit to break my basketball boxes and opened every one of the 24 packs. Got a full base set full sticker set and three sparkly insert cards:thumbsup:. She did not pull an auto (which are available) but she dont care.

I think she may be hooked now though as she has already asked if we can another lol

My daughter julia is three and a half years old and her favorite tv show is scooby doo. She adores it,so when I saw on ebay a Scooby Doo trading card hobby box I had to get it for.

The box arived this morning and when she saw it her face lit up. She sat where I normaly sit to break my basketball boxes and opened every one of the 24 packs. Got a full base set full sticker set and three sparkly insert cards:thumbsup:. She did not pull an auto (which are available) but she dont care.

I think she may be hooked now though as she has already asked if we can another lol

haha that was really nice of you, lol the autos sound funny, whats next scoobys fur instead of GU? na jks, very nice of you

Nice post. :)
I think I got hooked in at an early age, with my Dad getting me Football (soccer) stickers.

awesome mate, well done! yeah don't think they would care about auto's at that age anyway hey

my daughters love Dora, Banana's in Pyjamas, Hi-5, Yo Gabba Gabba, may have to see if I can get em something, one of them is coming up to her 3rd bday :)

Good stuff, did the same with my daughter, who is 6 years old, did a box break of Hannah Montana, have put away the ''special cards's'' from the set and let her destroy the commons, she understands that the special ones have to be kept in a folder, to look at from time to time..

sounds like my sister. only accept she dosent understand

Back
Top Bottom