My D.J Augustin collection!! UPDATED 10/7/09!!

Re: My D.J Augustin collection so far

From what i can see just the 3 of the triples so i have the set of those.
The Duals i've only seen with Gordon and the single patch is a manufactured and i have the #/50,#/25,#/5 (same design as the #/50) auto x2 incoming and i believe there is a 1/1 auto (same design as the #/25).

Heeeeey verse1...guess what has just been listed on eBay! Yes a Augustin 1/1...here it is

Should ask the dude if he'll ship to Aus most of them I have found will

Also just found this:

Haha thanks man :thumbsup:
I have the letter D already but im wondering why that Murad is a 1/1? Im guessing its an ebay 1/1 like 25/25 or something. I'll email him now about it.

Cheers

It says "one-of-one" on the bottom in the middle on the card...

Oh yeah its written out haha i completely missed that :lol:

Must be a Leather one, i'll have to keep an eye on it. Hope it doesn't go too high though my bank account is hurting after last nights impulse buy :blink:

yeah that hurts, like i spent $30 USD on pretty much base and a few serialed a couple weeks ago n the next day was like...should just buy good cards now cause i can buy those any day, altho it did bump my numbers up quite a bit but really coulda done it later

Did you see what i got? I'll PM you a pic if you havn't seen it.

I actually just listed this to hopefully get some extra coin... 05-06 SP Triple Patches Nowitzki/Finely/Daniels 10/10 - eBay Singles, Trading Cards, Basketball, Sport. (end time 01-May-09 11:11:18 AEST)

I recently got the 06/10 so i figure i'll keep that and i reckon it has better patches anyway. So probably wont be for another 2 weeks till i buy some decent ones again, unless some really nice one's come up on eBay and i'll put a dint in my credit card :p

Oh you scared me then i though you were offloading PC but atleast you have another :thumbsup:
Yeah i say that every week haha something always comes up :lol:

Oh you scared me then i though you were offloading PC but atleast you have another :thumbsup:
Yeah i say that every week haha something always comes up :lol:

haha nah no way would i offload :p if i offloaded some of my PC it'd be my small Dirk Nowitzki PC first...have actually been thinking if I should because he doesnt really have great cards like auto's and that only GU cards :(

Hard descision, if your not going to get mush for it i say just keep it and add to it every now and again with bargain finds. Thats all im doing with my Melo and CP3 PC.

wow thats a super effort for a pc in such a short amount of time... awesome!!

Re: My D.J Augustin collection!! UPDATED 10/5/09 post 1 & 2!!!!

Just ugdated my DJ collection check out the link in the first post.

It took me about 4 hours to sort it out

Re: My D.J Augustin collection!! UPDATED 10/5/09 post 1 & 2!!!!

Thanks mate that means alot:v:

Back
Top Bottom