My D.J Augustin collection!! UPDATED 10/7/09!!

Re: My D.J Augustin collection so far

Cheers Bud, i plan to have a nice DJ Murad Silk #/25 sitting in amongst them soon ;):D

These 2 arrived today, just waiting on the #/199 to be signed and sent out and a certain member (you know who you are ;)) to trade or sell me the #1/1 and it'll be the set.

DJprem001.jpg

Awesome......awesome.........so many nice cards! Love the patches and the Tag man!!!

Wowzers!!! Superb collection there Nick! Love the Tagmen and the BGS 9.5:thumbsup:
Keep up the sweet additions!!;)

Cheers
Dylan:)

Cheers lads, yeah the tagman pretty sweet wish the auto was a little more pronounced though.

I have the BGS 9.5 red auto photoshoot to match on its way aswell :woot:

Cheers lads, yeah the tagman pretty sweet wish the auto was a little more pronounced though.

I have the BGS 9.5 red auto photoshoot to match on its way aswell :woot:

Great!! can't wait to see!!:D

Great!! can't wait to see!!:D

Oh....you will :D
Just checked my ebay account and i have about 20 more incoming in the next week or 2 plus another 5-10 im waiting on from Topps and UD :D

If you like the DJ/Gordon patch wait till you see the crazy Mofo triple patch i have on the way of DJ/Bayless/Rush, definately the best patch i've ever owned.

There they are! Mate they are awsome that triple patch is sensational, magic n DJ 1/5 is mint aswell. They are all sweet cards nice high end stuff there mate, love them!

Another few

Rookie Standouts:
dj24.jpg

Bowman Chrome Auto (to go with my Refractor #/50 and Gold Refractor #/25):
dj25.jpg

Augustin/Beasley/McGee Triple Patch (finishes the 3 triple patch set chase:woot:):
dj26.jpg

Augustin/Gordon/Bayless Tri-Signers auto #28/36:
dj23.jpg

Back
Top Bottom