My Cherry Collectables Break!!!!!!!! Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! MMMOOOOJJJJJJJOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

immune3

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brad
eBay User
j.b.b.1
hey guys

just out of boredom and after seeing some stuff from crackeberry i thought id do one........

here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What you think???? Im pretty happy!!!!!

[youtube]P3jCiQPoyd8[/youtube]

Re: My Cherry Collectables Break!!!!!!!! Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! MMMOOOOJJJJJJJOOOOOOOO!!

ooohhh yeh!!! thats awesome man BJ BJ PP

Re: My Cherry Collectables Break!!!!!!!! Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! MMMOOOOJJJJJJJOOOOOOOO!!

nice hits man love that low number on the peirce jersey

nice jennings. Limited always seems to deliver something nice.

thanks boys.... yeah got a little carried away with the heading..... wasnt an auto patch which would have been insane...... but still to hit two jennings (auto GU and Jumbo GU) was pretty sweet and a little PP on the top was nice too........

out of all the panini products i have had the most luck with limited aswell. Nice to see you getting in on the action mate :v:

great bust there buddy. you have to be happy with that!

man talk about being dedicated to brandon jennings. hopefully he'll string some nice games together for ya in the second half of the season too. sweet

Back
Top Bottom