My Andrew Bogut PC

nickelarse

Collector of an underserved sport
Real Name
Nick
Hey guys,

Just a quick link to my Bogut collection on Photobucket. I think I've got 38 Boguts in hand at time of writing, but another 14 are due to arrive over the coming weeks. Some of the Boguts pictured are images from the Ebay listing that I bought/won, but a proper scan will ensue when they show up.

Pictures by sans_pants - Photobucket

Despite a number of other Bogut PCs floating around, and the friendly competition that no doubt ensues, it's awesome to have so many Bogut cards calling themselves home in Australia amongst us all!

Cheers,
Nick

Hey mate,

Bogut06 here from PhotoBucket thanks for following me and good to see more people collecting our No 1 pick. Collection is starting to look good and will let you know if I have any doubles if your interested. Will be updating my bucket soon as I have about another 20-30 Boguts to put up.

Good luck and welcome

Brett

Thanks for your kind words, Brett. I don't think it's a secret that we'll never see another Australian #1 draft pick again in our lifetime, which lends itself to collecting a once in a lifetime Aussie athlete. And that's ultimately the comforting factor for me - ordinarily I would be crazy jealous if I saw a card that I was chasing in someone else's PC, however in this case I'm just glad the card is in good hands!

Thanks for your kind words, Brett. I don't think it's a secret that we'll never see another Australian #1 draft pick again in our lifetime, which lends itself to collecting a once in a lifetime Aussie athlete. And that's ultimately the comforting factor for me - ordinarily I would be crazy jealous if I saw a card that I was chasing in someone else's PC, however in this case I'm just glad the card is in good hands!

who, kyrie irving? :p

Back
Top Bottom