MVP Addition!

BRONBRON

Fate Loves The Fearless
Real Name
CJ
Hey guys,

Havent really been on much and also not much coming in for the PC either. I did finally manage to do a deal on one of these for the PC and looks amazing in hand!

Now have MVP jerseys for 3 of the 4 years LeBron has been given the honour. The patch on the Heat jerseys have "finals" in them but will do for the purpose of acknowledging the achievements. This also leaves me with only the white Heat jersey to finish that little set (working on it currently)!

#/25 - UDA stamp of approval!
Cheers
CJ

Last edited:
where / how do you go about getting these?
Ive been wanting some Dwight stuff for ages!

where / how do you go about getting these?
Ive been wanting some Dwight stuff for ages!

I either grab items that I need when then come up on eBay and also have a distributor in the states who I work with to obtain others. Lebron has a contract with Upperdeck which is where these come from - is great for the memorabilia part of the PC but is a negative for the cards as there are no Heat autos.

Dwight did have a contract with Upperdeck in the beginning so if you want some Magic stuff you should be able to find it - just search for "howard uda". Make sure you get the original box and also the COA. Think you might struggle with Lakers / Rockets gear though. Last thing you want is a fake auto on a dodgy jersey!!

If you need more details just shoot a PM. More than happy to help if I can :)

Back
Top Bottom