Most signatures in a day?

yes a record. well if you cont my mate i took. we got ball. and a picture paints a thousand sigs and we got like 15 photos. so we won 15,055

Im not sure. Some days can be better than others. My most is about 80-100 with NRL cards.

Over Indy on the Gold Coast (now SuperGP) I can get up to about 600 signatures in 4 days at the track. Thats on all different motor racing memorabillia. Last year Craig Lowndes signed for me 26 times alone.

WTF BLADE!!!!!!!!!

Wish I had your life :lol:

600 Signatures!!!!!!!!!!!

Its hard work. Especially when you just need the one driver or player and they dont seem to be anywhere. Remember when i told you patience is one of the keys to autograph collecting. It can be a real test. You have to know where to be and on the ball and willing to wait. Sometimes you have to weigh up whether the wait is worth the signature or you would be better off getting signatures somewhere else.

At the end of the weekend when you have everything signed and your looking over your memorabillia... It is well worth the effort, sore feet, bad back, sunburned and all.:lol:

I wanna go to SuperG now!!!! :lol:

I as waiting for some players at the Australian open training session but the players never came out! Guess they snuck out the back :)

And I always find it is worth it when you look over all the items yu got signed!

Back
Top Bottom