Most Expensive Signed Common Card

mattbowen

Cowboys Collector
Real Name
Kurt
eBay User
debbi7977
Hi guys :):):D

What do you guys think is the most expensive signed common card around? Any year!

The highest I have seen was the Thurston signed common from 2008 Centenary set. I have seen it go on eBay for $50+ on about 4 occasions.
And the good thing is I have 4 of these signed babies:D

mattbowen

To me all my hand signed cards are priceless.

Hand signed cards are nice to have and the ones in my PC are way cool but I really can't see the high dollar value in them like the quoted 50 dollars for the JT signed Centenary card...........I mean anyone can get one. To think that a hand signed common card is valued higher than a Top Prospect is crazy I reckon.

It is a bit crazy but it must be people who love JT but have not idea at the price of cards.

And had a look at your hand signed pc. You got a ton of cards!!! They all look great. But whats with Hunts signature ALWAYS changing?

I say a J Hayne Daily Telegraph advertised on here for way too much ab out $75....;)

For a hand signed common I saw some St George Centenary cards signed by Lumsden / Provan / Langlands sell for ove $50 a shot...:woot:

But hopefully the most expensive is my 1977 Changa hand signed card. ;)

Ross

Nice mate.

these Centneary commons seem to sel for a ton. I have also seen players like Lockyer, Langer, wally Lewis, Peter Sterling, Meninga, etc sell for about $40 or more.

Crazy...........i just gave away at Langer hand signed Centenary card (#99 in the base set)..................

most ive paid was 15$....
and the most i have seen was up to about 60$
Pretty crazy really
Brplat

Who ddi you give the Langer to? Can I have one??? :D

most I have paid was proabably $5 or something. I usually buy a group of cards. Once I bought the complete signed 2007 Champions set of Panthers for $14 :)

yeh well i got a paten for 99c. eddie lumsden ray price and eric grothe for under 2.00 each so what lol.

I normally dont pay $15 per signed card...but this one was worth it:thumbsup::D
17-10-2009124854PM.jpg

Brplat

it really comes down to one person wanting the signed common card that much that they are willing to take the chance that the signature on the card is genuine :whistle:and pay the high price for it. its up to them.... but eventually there could be thousands of that 1 common card signed over a couple of years and worth nothing:cry: and wasted a heap of $$

with future force, top prospects and the other sig redemptions Select pay out the $$ to have the actual player come in and sign the LIMITED # card and then pay the $$ to have some one there to authenticate the LIMITED #card and thats it, there are no more..

its really up to the individual wether they pay a lot for a signed common card and hope that there arent a heap of others out there :cry:and hope that the money they are spending is for a real signature of the actual player;):whistle:....and i know we are all saying "well my signatures are real"

I have seen a Stuart Webb (St George) 2009 Champions card sell for $49 and I sold one for $30 to a guy I know who couldnt complete his signed St George set without it.

I normally dont pay $15 per signed card...but this one was worth it:thumbsup::D
17-10-2009124854PM.jpg

Brplat

lol i no that you are collecting that set but seriously i wouldnt pay 30c for that card or any champions acrd as a mattter afact.

nothing against the card. lol i just hate the champions cards they annoy me. menzies was a great player and now he's in england the card would be extremely hard to get. i just dont like signed or unsigned champions cards. however a menzies centenary card i would probably pay 15 for.

Back
Top Bottom