UFC MMA Discussion (spoilers)

Really f------g sick of this:

Marvin_Maldonado_vs._Rico_DiSciullo.gif

Ending in a DQ no contest

It's time they redefined what a downed opponent is.

Oh suck it up. Do you like Weidman? Or the prospect of the first Middleweight title fight in years that doesn't feature Anderson Silva?

It's an exciting matchup however you look at it.

And who else would you put in Belfort's slot?

Jacare just fought, and next in line would be Bisping, followed by Rockhold and Munoz.

I like Weidman I don't mind him the thing I like about him is that he keeps going in fights never stops the only good thing I like about this fight is that if Machida wins then we could see Belfort vs Machida which I would love to see !!!!! :p

is anyone here going to buy Bellator 120 on PPV that is going to be a sick card (the trilogy will happen !)

Kinda hard to cop knees like that when you are kneeling and not put your hand down for support though...

Anyone here bought a "Fight Pass" on the UFC Website? I find it an inconvenience more than anything and will only be buying to watch TUF Brazil!

I just wish UFC bought Bellator so many fighters i would love to see some of there fighters come over i will give you a few that i would like to see in UFC

Eddie Alvarez

Michael Chandler

King Mo

Mikhail Zayats

and many more (to be honest i really dont care for seeing rampage comeback)

Yea Hendo shogun 2 was sick I have never seen Hendo get so owned then comes back and wins

I just wish UFC bought Bellator

Yea I just watched 113. Some great fights, and a whole of talent in that organisation.

Not sure I'd want the UFC to buy it, though. I like having an alternate "second tier" competition. Most UFC divisions are stacked at the moment and a lot of talent could get lost in the mix.

Yea I just watched 113. Some great fights, and a whole of talent in that organisation.

Not sure I'd want the UFC to buy it, though. I like having an alternate "second tier" competition. Most UFC divisions are stacked at the moment and a lot of talent could get lost in the mix.

True but like i said i want to see the best fighters be formed into one promotion

True but like i said i want to see the best fighters be formed into one promotion

I have to disagree.

As I said it's good to have a legit second level competition. Always interesting to see who moves in/out of the UFC.

It means more events, and good fighters not getting lost in the shuffle.

I have to disagree.

As I said it's good to have a legit second level competition. Always interesting to see who moves in/out of the UFC.

It means more events, and good fighters not getting lost in the shuffle.

Yea there is a lot of young talent in UFC ATM and I must say they don't want to lose it however one step at a time should be the best thing at this point for them

Back
Top Bottom