graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Thought i'd kick off the new Baseball chat forum with some info I read over at the PSA forums - a guy sent off to all the teams requesting fan packs and received some cool stuff back.

Heres the post :

Thanks to a tip from a user on Topps, you can get free fanpacks with a request via email.

I sent away for the Dodgers and recieved cards, 2008 Calander, scheduele and a Dodger magazine.

Liking free stuff I emailed 30+ other teams.

So far the Padres say they need $20, a few teams had my email sent back unavailable and one team wasnt participating anymore. Unfortunately I didnt save the info on who doesnt participate anymore.

The Red Sox sent me this !!! Fenway Park dirt, a pic and a Red Sox Nation bracelet. I'll update my progress here.

Heres the site - Chad has posted it before i'm certain of it, but if anyone in Oz can get some free stuff from their teams it would be worth the 45 seconds it took me to make this post ;)

http://www.star-collector.net/

ebaytoys1500.jpg

Thanks for the tip! I just fired off a request to the Red Sox! Will let you know if it comes into fruition.

Although I am a big Dodger fan, I have no need for the cards, schedule or magazine.

Thought i'd kick off the new Baseball chat forum with some info I read over at the PSA forums - a guy sent off to all the teams requesting fan packs and received some cool stuff back.

Sure - just read the first post and it tells you how to get it. Also - I didnt send away. It was a post from another forum.

Not sure what part you aren't reading so I marked the important bits in bold.

tis cool .. I haven't sent away but look on the link I posted and there should be something there for contact details for the MLB teams, be it postal or email addresses. Create emails to each of the teams and send them away and see how you go!

Back
Top Bottom