Milford Raiders game worn jersey

Jarrad, Spray the signature with hairspray before you hand wash as it will seal in the signature.

Thanks Bob, have you done this before? Any specific hairspray I should use?
Jarrad, Spray the signature with hairspray before you hand wash as it will seal in the signature.
not to be a doubting thomas but i have heard hairspray can remove perm ant marker off clothing???? id certainley be testing this out on one of my other jerseys first

No I haven't tested it but I was told long time ago so I am not sure it sounded right sorry if its wrong test and let me know.

I wouldnt go with hairspray if you havent tested it

Just hand wash it avoid the sig

Get it framed

Then i wouldnt display it in direct sunlight anyways but i have a link to some stuff you should buy to spray on the glass if it was going to be exposed to sun

I wouldnt go with hairspray if you havent tested it

Just hand wash it avoid the sig

Get it framed

Then i wouldnt display it in direct sunlight anyways but i have a link to some stuff you should buy to spray on the glass if it was going to be exposed to sun
Yeah, I would not use hairspray, look at the chemicals they have in them, It is good for spraying on number plates as it reflects the photos from speed cameras and red light cameras, but do not get caught, it is a hefty fine.

f
cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

look at this bloke :) the happiest ive seen him all year :)

I need some advise on what to do before getting it framed. Given the fact it's not washed will that cause it to go moldy and wreck the jersey if I frame it unwashed? Or should I have it washed even though it's already signed before I have it framed?
defs dont wash the jersey pal , as long as the frames glass isn't pressed onto the shirt and its stored correctly .. i.e. not in a attic in brisbanes sun .. or nanas basement ..
ur good

i would never
I hand washed my sonny bill in certain areas avoiding the sig! And then aired it out to dry
i would never hand wash a game used jersey .. having sonny's sweat on the shirt wouldn't ruin it,
well i have never seen a framed game jersey mouldy.. think about all the leagues clubs u visit with game used .. ..
not one is ever mouldy

Back
Top Bottom