MFC Demons Season Thread

We could...but then it'd just mimick the 'Why do people hate Allen Didak' thread...or at least it would for me! haha

I'm very passionate about the Dees, but seriously, what leg do we have to stand on right now? No matter what we say all anyone needs to say is 'Won a game lately?'

We could...but then it'd just mimick the 'Why do people hate Allen Didak' thread...or at least it would for me! haha

I'm very passionate about the Dees, but seriously, what leg do we have to stand on right now? No matter what we say all anyone needs to say is 'Won a game lately?'

yes very true untill we win a game i suppose i'll have to take it on the chin....

jesus, lol the crap shoes is dishing has gone for 2 pages haha :wave:

we wont go 0-22 and we will beat the pies for a 4th straight year :lol:

Good points nenjabin and pennysdaman :D
Every team has good and bad years, i mean you only have to look as far as Carlton for proove of that who havent been in the finals for something like 5 years and have picked up a few wooden spoons in that time aswell but they still have 16 Premierships! This just isnt our year, simple as that.
We will string some wins together soon and get back to the form we had last year. You can bad mouth us as much as you like or any club for that matter because no-one will give a rats ass because it's coming from a pies supporter :lol:

Lol i didnt know Rocca has only kicked 50 in a year once over his career and he is your first option for goal. :lol: :lol:

Will get some key players back this week so hopefully we can break the duck against the Crows :thumbsup:

Well im on target for 8!!! :)

Go Tiges~~

Pity, you would have tipped collingwood :p

Yeah well I must say it was another sterling performance by our 'elite' player Cameron Bruce. Sure tonight we had noone stand up but in those circumstances you still see James Hird and the like rack it up and do some good...

And your such a STAR !!!

I love how personal you get on your comments Matty.........You personally know the guy do you ??? :rolleyes:

I have seen enough interviews with the guy to know he's a knob, am i not allowed to have an opinion? YOu certainly have enough opinions on stuff

I have seen enough interviews with the guy to know he's a knob, am i not allowed to have an opinion? YOu certainly have enough opinions on stuff

Entitled to an opinion - Certainly !!! In fact your just as entitled to it as I am to make comments about how stupid you opinion is. :lol:

Nothing or no-one is saying my opinion that your a tool for calling some stranger a knob is correct, it's just my opinion so don't take it to heart ya sooky la la :D

Timely bump..

Great win Saturday night, coming into the game i knew we would come out to play for Whitey's 250th and we most certaintly did.
I was very impressed with Dutchy Holland who bobbed up for 4 goals and also Pickett who led from the fron with centre break dashs and hard hits. These two players a couple weeks ago i would of put them on our list to delist at the end of the year but i hope Pickett gets another year or 2 because he can be very damaging when he's FIT and Dutchy over the last 2-3 weeks has been in our best and has really found himself a spot in our foward line. He didnt look like missing a mark and was running right up the ground and putting pressure on which was good to see.
Finally we saw some fight in some of our senior players too which i havent seen all year lol especially from the likes of Travis Johnstone, and Brad Green.

I've said it time and time again but Nathan Jones is one of the toughest hard at it young kids ive seen play in the AFL for years. I am older than this kid and he is fearless and fit as a fiddle, he just needs to fine tune some of his skills and he is going to be a fantastic player.
Start of the game i got a bit nervours when we lost Brock but Dunn came in with a bang, he is also going to be a good player and i enjoyed his running 50 metre goal :worthy:

next week Collingwood at the G FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL and more importantly NEITZ's 300th Game. He will become the first player EVER to play 300 for the MFC which is quite remarkable considering we are one of the oldest football clubs in the World.
Preety darn confident about Friday night and look foward to getting back to back wins!

MY Coaching Preference Order:

#1 Sheedy
#2 B.Ratten
#3 M.Riely

no one else really does it for me. Mark Harvey is sewn up at Freo, Bomber Thompson is out of contract and will probally stay at the Cattery and i hate him anyway and Laidley isnt appealing to me.

I wouldnt mind if we kept Bomber Riely, he is a very tatical coach and is not afraid of making tough decisions which was the worst thing about Daniher especially when it came to selecting the side.
Riely has taken on the job and with an injury depleted team we've had to field he has really shown in my eyes. We still have probally 8 of our best 22 out and we have used 39 players this season with only 2 players on our list having played every game. It has been the season from hell but EVERY club has ups and down years and you hear in the media saying if the club wants to win a flag it has to be in the next 2-3 years and i think that is a farce because you can easily turn it worund in 8 months with a few trades, new kids and assesing every facet of the way the team plays and trains etc.. Kangaroos are living proof of immediate success, myself and many tipped them for the spoon and they now are vying for a top 4 spot. Its all part of being a supporter and in the end their can only be one winner each year.
I beleive we can turn it around next season and get back into the 8 and hopefully a top 4 spot.

Back
Top Bottom