MFC Demons Season Thread

i perfer Paul Johnson over Jamar anyday. But you right ND has to let PJ as the 2nd ruckman ruck more than 25% of the game, you could throw White foward while PJ rucks.

Wc I'd love to play the other blokes but Neil is the person who selects the team each week which is a bit strange and he picks these VFL players every time. Frustrating :cry:

JONES is 18 YEARS OLD, I Dont think i have ever seen an 18 Year old go so hard at the ball than him lol. Tough nut and a great on baller.

Jmac is one of the most under-rated players in the AFL, the guy is like 32 i think and his tackle is a vice and he has a good footy brain..

Forgot to add Whelan to the returnees list!

Agreed, Johnson has skills, but Is stuck in a Daniher rut behind White and Jamar. I like Jamar, but definately not as good as PJ.

Macca is awesome.

Macca 13 Kicks 16 Handballs 8 Marks 10 TACKLES!! That guy is a leader more so than Neita at the minute.

also Jones, McLean and Davey all laid 9 tackles.

McLean has been out for 8 weeks and he lays 9 Tackles, him and Robbo make the world of difference.

Macca 13 Kicks 16 Handballs 8 Marks 10 TACKLES!! That guy is a leader more so than Neita at the minute.

also Jones, McLean and Davey all laid 9 tackles.

McLean has been out for 8 weeks and he lays 9 Tackles, him and Robbo make the world of difference.

rofl the reason they lay so many tackles is because they never have the ball and always play behind.....that aint a good thing.:blink:

Umm who's talking up what chances? We have no chances...this year anyhow. But the future doesn't look bleak, and metallica was simply stating the positives from the game from some of our best players.

hey shoes what if your team..who do you barrack for again,oh thats right collingwood.lol,what if they were 0-9,dont think you would be so cocky then id reckon,i think you only saying this stuff other teams,ex..demons.ect,because the pies are winning,maybe they will make the finals,and the pies supporters dream will come true,another grand final lost.;)

cheers

hey shoes what if your team..who do you barrack for again,oh thats right collingwood.lol,what if they were 0-9,dont think you would be so cocky then id reckon,i think you only saying this stuff other teams,ex..demons.ect,because the pies are winning,maybe they will make the finals,and the pies supporters dream will come true,another grand final lost.;)

cheers

Mate it was less than 5 years ago when we were 0-6 so maybe you should check ya facts before shootin ya mouth off....I hate melb and am glad they are 0-9 and cant wait for Q'bday...if you dont like it stiff shit.:D

Shoes I do have a question (off topic from previous posts) who is kicking all your goals this year? I haven't been able to see any of your games yet and at the start of the season would have tipped you for bottom 4 simply because I didn't see you as having a potent forward line (which is clearly not the case). Just curious mate, who are the ones doing it or is it driven by the midfield?
(Like I said, this is right off the topic from previous posts, not having a go at you or the wobbles at all, simply asking your opinion!)

Shoes I do have a question (off topic from previous posts) who is kicking all your goals this year? I haven't been able to see any of your games yet and at the start of the season would have tipped you for bottom 4 simply because I didn't see you as having a potent forward line (which is clearly not the case). Just curious mate, who are the ones doing it or is it driven by the midfield?
(Like I said, this is right off the topic from previous posts, not having a go at you or the wobbles at all, simply asking your opinion!)

Travis cloke has really stepped up think he has kicked 9-16 terrible accuracy but he is presenting better than tarrant ever did....rocca with 17 is back to his best and I think in 3 games back didak has kicked 9 goals 1 and leon davis is at about 9 goals 1 also they are the 4 main contributers with some goals also coming from players like burns, pendles pushing forward and occasionally fraser going forward as a mobile ruckman.
Super Impressed with T.Cloke this year he usually has 3-4 different opponents a game and is killing them all.:D :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom