Memorabilia clear out !

Status
Not open for further replies.

aussiecricketer

Silly mid on....
Real Name
Damian
Hello OCT friends and members.

Have been told that some of the beloved items need to be moved on as they are taking up valuable room in the house !! These are extra to my collection and the cupboards apparantly need some freeing up of my clutter !!

Will offer to members and guests here before hitting the bay.

Free Postage to all OCT Members

1. Full size bats fully signed by Australian Squad that toured South Africa in 2009. Price $250.00 each.
2. Full size bat signed by Mitchell Johnson who was Man of the Series versus South Africa in 2009. Mitchell was leading wicket taker and scored 100 with the bat in this series. $120.00
3. Darren Lehmann 252 runs Yorkshire v Lancashire poster. Signed nicely by Boof. $40.00
4. Virendhar Sehwag worn and signed gloves. India v Australia at the GABBA. Signed by Sehwag and 3 others but cant remember names. $60.00
5. New Zealand player issued and worn fielders hat. Referred to as floppy black. Has NZ Silver fern on it. Player unknown. $75.00
6.Pakistan A player issued woolen vest. Very nice item. Player unknown. $70.00
7. Australian ODI player issued pants. Game worn at the GABBA. Signs of wear and tear on them. 3 to choose from. Unable to ever get again so once gone there gone !! $60.00 each.
8.NZ ODI player issued pants. Game worn at teh GABBA. 2 to choose from. $40 each
9.Indian ODI player issued pants. Game worn at the GABBA. Last pair very hard to get. $60.00
10. Australian training pants. Player issued and worn. Size XL. One pair only. $40.00
11. Player issued SRI LANKA team shirt. Not worn very good condition. One only $40.00
12. Chaminda Vaas game worn ODI top. Top has been dedicated " to Barry, best wishes Chaminda Vaas" and signed by the Sri Lankan great. Very nice item. SOLD
13. West Indies player issued and worn test top by Patterson Thompson. Patterson played 2 tests. One v NZ and one against Australia in the 96/97 season. Nice top size is XXl. $75.00

Will list some more over the coming week. First in first served guys.

Cheers n beers
Damian:v:

P1000104.JPG

P1000105.JPG

P1000106.JPG

P1000107.JPG

P1000109.jpg

P1000113.JPG

P1000114.JPG

P1000115.JPG

P1000117.JPG

P1000119.JPG

P1000122.JPG

P1000121.JPG

P1000123.JPG

P1000124.JPG

P1000125.JPG

P1000126.JPG

Nice stuff your selling, would love to check out your other stuff!

Who are the australian pants worn by?

Gday Jack. Wish I could tell you that mate. Got a pile of them all at once after a game at the GABBA... I used to have access to the rooms the players used.

Nice stuff your selling, would love to check out your other stuff!
Hi Tom. So much stuff mate dont know where half of it is !!! IS there anything you would like to see or maybe even a favourite player ? I will pull some things out and take a pic for you. Cheers Damian

how the hell do you get this sort of stuff?
Gday Darrin. Years back I had the best contact that got me access to players rooms and under the GABBA. Also having a contact close the the Aussie team helps! Unfortunately this avenue got closed down but I was lucky enough to have it for quite some time, so the bits n piece's I collected was anything and everything.... Thanks for the interest!

Gday Darrin. Years back I had the best contact that got me access to players rooms and under the GABBA. Also having a contact close the the Aussie team helps! Unfortunately this avenue got closed down but I was lucky enough to have it for quite some time, so the bits n piece's I collected was anything and everything.... Thanks for the interest!

thats pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom