Member Thankyou Sticky

Thanks to Dave (CAN'T FLY) for the Jermaine numbered inserts plus the Richard Hamilton Membership gu for my set chase. Appreciate the act of genourosity Dave.

Shout outs to evilhomer (Shane) and posgsl (Garth) for the unexpected freebies in helping out with my PC and set chases - much appreciated fellas!

A quick but Loud THANK YOU!!!! to khouzza.

I have never spoken with, or dealt with khouzza before, but I found a thread he posted and enquired on a couple of cards for a set chase, and not only did he give them to me FREE, but only asked $2 for post. Its people like this that make collecting a whole lot more than just buying cards.

Thanks again mate!

Thanks Thanks to hairyangryfellaB]

Unexpectedly Emailed me pointing me to another forum where this guy just posted a card that i WANTED!
24 minutes later I had the transaction complete!
Couldnt have done it with out you !
Many Many Thanks!

I just want to send a huge thank you to Mischa (Mischap123) for organising a Bulldogs team set that has been autographed for me in time to give them to a friend of mine.

Thanks mate, your a champ.

Dave

MASSSIVE thanks to anakinleo, huge amount of freebies, and especially for the perfect service, well done mate :thumbsup:

So today i reached an OCT milestone in reaching 100 positive feedbacks. So just wanted to say thanks to everyone i have meet and dealt with on here.

So cheers guys and I look forward to many more

Thanks to Carl (Sanctum) for another card towards towards the Membership GU chase and also thanks to Rob (Bruntyblue) for the unexpected package of JO Base cards. Much appreciated gestures from two fine members.

massive shout out to matt (kiwi_in_melb) dropping in a freebie - which is a horford patch /25!!! awesome stuff, thanks heaps for the deal and thanks heaps for the PC goodness

I think i speak for a few of the boys on here in thanking Garth for helping us out with sending some cards off to Beckett for grading. Appreciate all your help mate :thumbsup:

I want to thank fellow House Hubby Garth for sending me a bunch of Classics inserts I needed for my set wants. It's much appreciated mate and hopefully I'll have some more Membership for you in the future :)

Back
Top Bottom