Member Thankyou Sticky

Gotta couple of big thank yous

Firstly to Dave aka Cantfly for sending me a bunch of 09/10 crown royale rookie autos to help along that set chase.

Secondly Minh aka Crackberry for always having something in his sale threads for me lol

Thirdly Bainy aka Lilredevil for reigniting my set chase for 08/09 SP Rookie Threads Rookie Autos even if it was unintentional

Last but certinaly not last Adam aka Drob50 for sending me a sweet jersey #d 09/10 NT Dwight gu

And to anyone else i have had the pleasure of dealing with in recent times thank you all

I'd just like to extend a thank you to Minh - crackberry. My very first NBA deal was with Minh I had no idea what I was buying I just wanted Derrick Rose lol! 3 years on and we continue to make deals he always has something that i'm looking for. The guy is just a legend thanks alot Minh.

Hey all!

A shout Out from me to Maso!

Got a nice parcel in the post today.....it contained a bunch of Base cards I need for my Caertified set AND a stack of Premium Rookie cards and other goodies!

Cost him $11 in postage too! ALL SENT FOR FREE!

Thanks heaps mate :thumbsup:

thanks heaps to skip20. I bought a Malone GU off of him, and he took the time to check my Malone collection in my bucket to see if he had any I needed, and sent them along as a bonus. Mighty effort mate :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom