Melbourne Aces - pink night 06/01/12 pick ups

matm

Let's go Yankees
Real Name
Mathew
Had a great night at the baseball last night.
Aces beat the Bite 11 to 1 with a lot of HRs in our very short park.

It was "paint the park pink" night to help raise money for breast cancer research.

Picked up the following gear:

Justin Huber game used sweat band - signed in sharpie on back but looks very smudged.
Bit hard to sign this sort of material.

a4ddcb5f.jpg

John Edwards game used cleats - signed in sharpie and look great. JE had a great night with a home run, 3 RBIs (2 sac) and a great outfield assist to get Welch at home.

2103f687.jpg

Also got some balls, first is the HR ball by Elliot Biddle (signed and inscribed 'home run') and the other a foul ball (signed by Stefan Welch).

b789a739.jpg

Also, got my new Mariners BP jersey (Thanks Beck) signed by Travis Blackley. He was wrapped to see it and said it was a blast from the past and showed it to the team.

eb34715c.jpg

Thats really great Mat. Nice night for sure!

You wanna tell us about those bats in the background??? ;)

Made the holder the other day.

From left to right
Chris Snelling GU
Luke Hughes Tristar signed
Aussie MLB project auto bat - Blackley. Lloyd, Harman, Huber, Oxspring, Lindsay and Thomas
Derek Jeter replica

fc53be2d.jpg

Nice mat, real nice. btw - Josh Spence has been at a couple of Aces games in the crowd, you should see if you can track him down for your bat!

Now I am wishing I went Friday night couldn't due to work, went yesterday got some autos of the Adelaide Bite players but that was it, didn't go today due to the rain here and it was fine in Melbourne that afternoon so could have gone wish we did now, feeling sorry for myself as it was probably a good chance to get all my custom ABL Aces cards signed by the players, still time yet got the Canberra series, we may make it to the playoffs yet

How much did all that cost you Mat? the Blackley jersey looks nice signed, did you tell him you got it from me? he might remember me lol

Also nice HR ball there by Elliot Biddle what sort of pen did you use on that one?

I might try get the Justin Huber one signed, what sort of pen did you use for the Blackley one?

Some great items there.. i have a free ticket to the Aces's game on the 18th if anyone wants it send me a pm.. cant go as it is my daughters bday that night... would be in the dog house if i wasnt home for that....

Beck, jersey signed in black sharpie, numbers on the Mariners are not a flat surface and are textured so I couldn't see any other way in laying down a good auto.
Balls signed in normal biro/pen.

Back
Top Bottom