Match Attax

chicolopes

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Francisco
Hi.
I am portuguese.

I want to broaden my horizons of trade cards.

And I want to bring the possibility of trade to a new continent.

Tks.

Hi warney.

I collect match attax mundial star Uk edition, portuguese edition, spanish edition, german edition and sud africa edition.

From australia edition i only want the limited edition cahill, de rest of the cards are equal to the sud africa edition.

The uk edition is different from all de rest, is larger, have more Man of the Mach, Club 100 and limited edition.

The sud africa edition the card base era like the others edition, have only one limited edition Mokoena, and the star player, the man of the match e club 100 era written in english, and the back era equal of the internacional edition (= all edition outside UK and Ireland).

In the portuguese, spanish and german edition card base are equal, have only one limited edition for each country, the star player, man of the manch era written in portuguese, spanish and german, and the club 100 portuguese is different by finding ritten in portuguese.

There are also a frenche and italian edition, but i have no card, i can not contact with someone who collects then.

So i have many doubles of portuguese edition, some of uk and german edition's, but what i really whant in the australian limited edition Cahill.

And i am prepared to change with limited edition of others edition: portuguese or sud africa.

I hope you can help me.

Tks.

welcome to the forum hope your enjoy your time as much as me

Back
Top Bottom