Massive 315 card Tyreke Evans mailday

govern8r

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Troy
Wow great collection there, good player who gets no love. I was lucky enough to win a signed ball from evans on ebay for under $50 from UDA too.

skip20

The (un)official PC Showdown Special Comments Guy
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Skip
Dang! This mailday 'Rekes' of quality and quantity! Some sick patches and SP cards. How many completed rainbows in that lot? A seriously under-rated player - good to see the hobby love! Hope he backs up that great year in Indy!

as.close

OzCardTrader
Real Name
anthony
Thanks guys. His stuff has gotten real cheap even though he a good player, somehow always ends up coming off the bench unless theres injuries. The exposure in indy might drive the prices up on me a little bit. Theres a couple of small complete rainbows in there and i already have a few more at comc to complete others. Need the fast break neon green/5 and prime jsy/10 to complete the 17-18 prism and always searching for the 10-11 certified green base. Had that back when the prices were through the roof and sold it for $700 but want it back now

GarnettFan4Life

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
EPIC! Must've been fun going through that lot when it arrived!

This Prizm all different or is there some doubles in there? That's bloody insane to have that many parallels if they're all different.....

priz.JPG

as.close

OzCardTrader
Real Name
anthony
EPIC! Must've been fun going through that lot when it arrived!

This Prizm all different or is there some doubles in there? That's bloody insane to have that many parallels if they're all different.....

priz.JPG
Theres only 2 doubles in there. Just need fast break neon green and prime jsy to finish it off

ozgameshop FOR THE GAMERS
Top Bottom