Mailweek 3/02 - Kobe

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
Received these in the mail over the past week.

I got this one as part of my ongoing Ultimate Jersey set:

0020.jpg

This next one I picked up cheap before he scored 81 and it is in great condition....centering looks good.

0024.jpg

This last one arrived today and was accompanied by the cards bonus cards below it. I thought that was pretty nice thing to do!

0019.jpg

The bonus cards:
0021.jpg

0022.jpg

Cheers
Matt

As much as I hate Kobe thats a great looking card and auto. I'm a fan of the blue unis.

Nice touch with the extras. There are some good sellers out there.

Thanks for the pics.

Thanks everyone.....I really like the old style Jersey he is wearing on the auto card. Its just something different rather than the standard lakers jersey,

Carlos, If I see a nice card of his at a decent price I might go for it, but thats about it. Im thinking of picking up some nice GU/Auto cards of players like Bird/Magic along with some more Bogut stuff.

Cheers
Matt

nice Kobe graph i have a few nice ones coming in and good to see the finest rookie peel is still in tact should think about getting it graded

That sig is a sweet card of KB. I do like the Ultimate Game Jersey cards a lot too.

Are his cards increasing due to the likely-hood that he could be leading the Lakers to the Playoffs?

Back
Top Bottom