tak35bne

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
Got these in the post today.............only need one more TP from the Classic Series to finish the set and this is a nice Jason Taylor Master Cel auto 109/200 from the 1996 Signature Gold Series.............:)

2009 Classic Jamal Idris.jpg

2009 Classic Ben Jones.jpg

1996 Master Cel Auto Front.jpg

1996 Master Cel Auto Rear.jpg

2009 Classic Jamal Idris.jpg

2009 Classic Ben Jones.jpg

1996 Master Cel Auto Front.jpg

1996 Master Cel Auto Rear.jpg

thats a nice JT acetate auto well done champ
what t/p do u need to finish the set ?

I need the Joseph Tomane (Storm) TP...........funny you should ask cause soon as I posted this MSG I did a search on eBay and found a Tomane TP with a buy it now price of $29.00...............BARGAIN, so I bought it.

Sooooooo...........set complete.............:)

PS - I do have other in their element cel signature cards from this series if anyone wants to see scans..............if so let me know and I will scan them and post.

---------- Post added 06-10-2009 at 07:11 PM ----------

Awesome cards, love the Cell cards from the 90's

Yeh the in their element cel cards from this series in particular are very nice.......I got this one for the right price too, only $19.95..........cheap as.....lol

yeah i have tomane t/p #007 & wade graham t/p #010
the auto on my tomane is the best one i have seen its thin dark and freeflowing i cant use the scanner atm im having trouble downloading the old software on the new laptop but i can take a pic if u like these cards are for sale if the offer is right

Nice cards mate, i have the numbered Andrew Johns Master Cel Auto if you need it (also have unsigned waved and no waves unsigned).
If you are interested, i would have to look for them though.
Shoot me a pm if your keen.

Back
Top Bottom