Lost - Spoilers

Richo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Paul
eBay User
Richo75
I just watch Episode 15 & 16 of Season 3 and i am dying to discuss this with someone...............Don't read any other threads if you are watching Lost on TV and don't want to spoil the suspense.

If like me you are downloading the episodes then lets talk........
Onto next post

Warning - I will be discussing things that have not been shown on TV so don't go any futher if you don't want to know !!!
So come one people what the hell is going on here?

I know at the end of Ep16 Juliet is shown talking with Ben (going over their plan to infultrate the camp) but we all know she doesn't like ben and want to go home too. So is she doing this to fool Ben or is she going to mess with Jack & the Survivors again ?!?

What do you think ?

So come one people what the hell is going on here?

I know at the end of Ep16 Juliet is shown talking with Ben (going over their plan to infultrate the camp) but we all know she doesn't like ben and want to go home too. So is she doing this to fool Ben or is she going to mess with Jack & the Survivors again ?!?

What do you think ?

Juliet will do what she needs to get off that island. The sub is gone, so she must try something else to go see her sister. She is so desperate to.

But don't worry, Penny is on her way!!!! Man, can't wait to see Desmonds face.

What makes you say Penny is on the way ?
How is Juliet getting off the island by lyingto Jack and working WITH Ben ?
Why wouldn't Jack take all the survivors back to the camp that the others left?

What makes you say Penny is on the way ?
How is Juliet getting off the island by lyingto Jack and working WITH Ben ?
Why wouldn't Jack take all the survivors back to the camp that the others left?

This is the bit that brought a tear to my eye :(

Penny "Why didn't you write?"
Desmond "How did you find me?"
Penny "I have a lot of money Desmond........ with enough money and determination you can find anyone".

You also see more related to this statement in the end of season 2. She has posted trackers in the artic looking for Desmond. Ever since he went missing on the around the world trip. And they found him!!!!!!!!
She is on her way.

I can't wait for them to be re-united :D

Man, your second one is harder and unless your the writer, no one can answer that one for you. Ben know's what he is doing. He is smart. He wouldn't let Locke just blow up his only way on and off this island, it's just stupid. He knew what Locke was up too, and just willingly let him go and blow it up. I think not mate, there is another way to get on and off this island. A back up sub? Who know's, but Ben know's that there is another way.

Your third question.
Don't forget, there is 3 fluffy black clouds on the island, and treaking through a jungle isn't smart.
Secondly, you forget about that sonic fence they have all around the place. They are better off where they are.

Help will come......

Though, the others will be back before that happens I think........

1 week!!!

Ahh the fence ! Don't forget Juliet had the key to turn it off....remember she did it with Kate so she could do it again. This is what frustrates me about the show.....in NORMAL circumstance people would talk to each other abot such things !

I mean the reason Juliet gave Kate for remaining handcuffed to her was PATHETIC, I wouldn't buy it and she shouldn't of, it was a weak part of the script if you ask me.

It also still doesn't make sense that Juliet would work with Ben........what could Ben possibly want from the Survivors now ?

Anyways, as you said ONE WEEK !

Mmmm

This is the bit that brought a tear to my eye :(

Penny "Why didn't you write?"
Desmond "How did you find me?"
Penny "I have a lot of money Desmond........ with enough money and determination you can find anyone".

You also see more related to this statement in the end of season 2. She has posted trackers in the artic looking for Desmond. Ever since he went missing on the around the world trip. And they found him!!!!!!!!
She is on her way.

I can't wait for them to be re-united :D

I don't think that is going to happen for a very looooong time !

great talk here.. hehe

well, juliet wants to go home.. so she's doing whatever it takes.. but they helped Claire since season 1.. first, the producers showed that the others are cruel people, now it looks like the others are just the people experimenting things..

what i can't understand is, why Ben Linus and others are trying to live on that island where you can't have babies... we understand the fact, island can cure alot of things...

i think next season will heavily base on Jin couple coz she's obviosuly pregnant...

Now that a few people are dead on island, they probably need to import some more people to the show next season.. :lol:

all i want to say is Jack and his half sister first should be united... and let Saeid have another GF.. (he's been very boring lately)

James Ford's softer side is a bit gay.. so he should be back to normal orelse everyone will be happy..

Penny should come back soon, (the fact that she got killed in sleeper cell season 2), i am hoping she will have more time for Lost...:lol:

can't wait for next episode....

Ahh the fence ! Don't forget Juliet had the key to turn it off....remember she did it with Kate so she could do it again. This is what frustrates me about the show.....in NORMAL circumstance people would talk to each other abot such things !

I mean the reason Juliet gave Kate for remaining handcuffed to her was PATHETIC, I wouldn't buy it and she shouldn't of, it was a weak part of the script if you ask me.

It also still doesn't make sense that Juliet would work with Ben........what could Ben possibly want from the Survivors now ?

Anyways, as you said ONE WEEK !

Mmmm

Key? It was a pin code, which I hate to break it to ya, was to be activated on the "other side" of the fence. It has to be off first, before you turn it on on the "other side". So no go there.

I don't think it was. Remember, the others are good at what they do. Manipulating people and lieing to get their ways. It's bee portrayed through and through.

Well, it makes sense to me.... why do you think she has stayed so long. You have to play the numbers game, same thing on why Jack played along with them, to try and get off teh island.

Penny will save the day and bring an end to this series.

Yeah i meant PIN - So all she has to do is the Tree thing again, go around put the PIN in and the everyone can live in luxury ! As if you wouldn't try that......As if Kate wouldn't mention that ! It just doesn't ring REAL to me

Another thing is, the "Others" think that locking up other human beings and treating them like animals is OK........come on even if their Island is a big secret they wouldn't ALL be done with treating plane crash survivors like that!

If they are that much of a threat to their existance why wouldn't they just drug them one by one and take them home ?!?

I found the end of Ep16 frustrating....I knew all along Juliet was acting but to see everyone trust her just like that make me think the script writer doesn't care what we think about the show....it just wasn't believable !

PS - Why are you so into this Penny ?

Yeah i meant PIN - So all she has to do is the Tree thing again, go around put the PIN in and the everyone can live in luxury ! As if you wouldn't try that......As if Kate wouldn't mention that ! It just doesn't ring REAL to me

Another thing is, the "Others" think that locking up other human beings and treating them like animals is OK........come on even if their Island is a big secret they wouldn't ALL be done with treating plane crash survivors like that!

If they are that much of a threat to their existance why wouldn't they just drug them one by one and take them home ?!?

I found the end of Ep16 frustrating....I knew all along Juliet was acting but to see everyone trust her just like that make me think the script writer doesn't care what we think about the show....it just wasn't believable !

PS - Why are you so into this Penny ?

That sounds to me you hate the show more than you like it! :-D Ha ha ha ha

Penny? The same Penny you didn't know was coming to save Desmond?

That sounds to me you hate the show more than you like it! :-D Ha ha ha ha

Penny? The same Penny you didn't know was coming to save Desmond?

No I don't hate the show....I am just very critical !
Actually I like it quite a lot but I just wish the "others" would cop a bit of bad luck for once ;)

Yes Penny - Who I DID know was coming but forgot about (lol) Why are you so adicted to going on about her ? She has had such a SMALL part in the whole show yet you carry on like it is the whole basis of the show ?!? Why is that ???

No I don't hate the show....I am just very critical !
Actually I like it quite a lot but I just wish the "others" would cop a bit of bad luck for once ;)

Yes Penny - Who I DID know was coming but forgot about (lol) Why are you so adicted to going on about her ? She has had such a SMALL part in the whole show yet you carry on like it is the whole basis of the show ?!? Why is that ???

:-D Ha ha ha ha

Well, I have yet to see any show that requires half a brain to be fully perfect in their script. Even the x-files, and that was pretty close. But not perfect.

Well, i'm not so much thinking it's the whole part, but it's the relationship on what has occurred that has me hoping that Penny will be back and living happily ever after with Desmond. It was such a shame how they split, with Penny's dad a real jerk, and Desmond not able to tell Penny the whole story. Yet, Penny still stays for Desmond. Aaawwwwwww.

So yeah, not based on the whole part of the story of Lost, but is certainly the one which I want to see played out the most.
I don't think you could claim that there is one single part of LOST that is the main part of this saga. Even the Numbers can't be calimed as the main part. Every little story has it's key part in the whole sceme of things. Which is what's great about this show, and like the x-files. There are many little stories within, and each person whom watches the show, has their own little fav part. And mine, is Penny and Desmond.

Fair enough.......I am hooked on the show because of my need to know :lol:

I need to know why the others are so secretive, I nned to know what the black mist is, I need to know what inputing the numbers stopped & why !

BTW - Did the explosion stop the need to put numbers in, if so how wa s it saving the world ? Excuse my ignorance but I missed the odd episode which is why i download them now :)

BTW - Did the explosion stop the need to put numbers in, if so how wa s it saving the world ? Excuse my ignorance but I missed the odd episode which is why i download them now :)

:-D Ha ha ha ha

Yes, Locke was wrong, and Desmond was right.

Desmond crashed the plane.... when he couldn't get the numbers in on time. The countdown read in hylogryphics, resembling the ancient words of "to die".

The second time it happened, it blew the hatch up. So, no need for numbers. However, it clearly caused other problems to occur.

One question, have we seen this Jacob guy that is referred to by the others, the one who is their real 'leader' and making the list of the 'good people' from the crash?
Also, I have a feeling Penny's dad, Charles Widmore, is connected in alot of ways to the island, the Dharma initiative, the others.. There have been alot of clues dropped regarding the Widmore Company. Maybe we'll find out more in the next episode which I believe revolves around Desmond.

Ahh I didn't know that - Thanks !

Unless you watched the episode, saw the symbols, and started googling what they meant, if anything. Or, you could actually read that type of stuff, not many would! :-D Ha ha ha ha ha
But this is what makes the show great, changes the whol show if you pick up on things like this, just screaming at the screen for Locke to keep pressing that button, or they will all die. The idiot, had to stop ressing it!

One question, have we seen this Jacob guy that is referred to by the others, the one who is their real 'leader' and making the list of the 'good people' from the crash?
Also, I have a feeling Penny's dad, Charles Widmore, is connected in alot of ways to the island, the Dharma initiative, the others.. There have been alot of clues dropped regarding the Widmore Company. Maybe we'll find out more in the next episode which I believe revolves around Desmond.

Isn't Jacob a she??? She was the one in the door window, when Ben was getting operated on???

Oh yes!!!! Desmond episode!!! :D :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom