WoobieZarz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scotty
eBay User
WoobieZarz
COMC User
WoobieZarz
Was really happy to see this baby turn up in the mail today.

Fantastic service, and the guy even thru in some Mavs RCs... little did he know he gave me 3 Pavel's that I didnt have! lol.

thumb_2005-06_Topps_Big_Game_Collection_Selective_Swatch_Logoman_SS-DE_LM.jpg

nice pickup mavsman. How many Devin 1/1's do you own now?? :rolleyes:
I dont even own one lol :D

Also whats you count on ya Harris cards, like how many different devins do you have and how many does he have. not doubles included ;)

WOW didn't know we had a Devin Harris collector here!

Well done mate on the HUGE score! Thats a great logoman even if its not straight. Surface grade 2.5. That puts it up there with my Bird auto ;-)

Ok enough of the hating. Props bud and congrats. The household would be buzzing tonight with a sense of relief that a card like that arrives safely. Need that cabinet now surely!

Miss D. I'll shout ya a Parm if you let Scotty have one ;-)

Scotty very happy you picked that one up.....and at a decent price too.

Certainly a nice card to add to your collection!

Cheers
Matt

MetallicA' said:
nice pickup mavsman. How many Devin 1/1's do you own now?? :rolleyes:
I dont even own one lol :D

Also whats you count on ya Harris cards, like how many different devins do you have and how many does he have. not doubles included ;)

Have now, about 210+ Harris'. So many others that I REALLY would like to add to my PC, but all in good time tiger. :lol:

I think it's my 16th 1/1? Yep, just checked, my 16th. And my first FULL Logoman patch. I have another one, but it's not a full patch.

LOL, thanks Chad. Danni said she wants to frame my Jersey, so I guess I'll go with that :p . The cupboard drawer is getting quite heavy now... a cabinet would be really cool tho!! #-o

Thanks guys appreciate the comments a lot! :D

scotty!! sweet as mate!!

i saw the melo 'E' of this card on the bay the other day!! went for about $180US!! dont even wanna think what the logoman version of his would go for!!

Well done mate :D

thats one very cool card, congratulations mate, just awesome!!!!

Very Nice Scotty! You must be nearing the full lot of In The Name's and Selective Swatches now? I haven't got a logoman yet, maybe oneday though!

Thanks guys and gals, appreciate all the comments.

Brad, I'm a long way off the Selective Swatches, it's only my 3rd.. lol Still chasing the Home versions of the HARRIS cards tho.

Timmy, thanks man, means a lot dude!!!

Ev, keep at em mate, you'll get one bud!!

Jim, technically it's my 2nd, but it's my ONLY full patch. I have another logoman card, but it's only half of the patch.

Cheers again everyone!

mavs your maildays out do themselves each time, gotta love the 1/1, would have liked to see some type of action pic of Devin on the card some where, but still a great card. Is that card from his rookie year ?

WoW! WoW! WoW!

Damn man, that's a beauty right there. Logoman-tastic alright.... ;)

Is the actual card quite thick as well man? I haven't got one of those but I would love to get one of Iverson and the 76ers Logo would be nice too. I think Logo's version are available, right man?

Top stuff mate!!!! Two thumbs up!!!

Back
Top Bottom