LIVE DRAFT 5PM TODAY

MetallicA'

Ricky Davis Collector
eBay User
senyac1
Today is Sunday and we are having our live Draft for our OZC yahoo leauge. If you cant make the draft, leave a list of players in this thread you are keen in drafting and the ones avaiable will be selected on your behalf. Do it in a preference order aswell to make it easier for us.

The draft is going to be held in our msn chatroom, that can be found on the left hand side of our old forums. Make sure befour you come in to the chatroom be sorta prepared with a list of players to ensure for a smooth.
160 players will be selected, so if you have a list it will run quicker and smoother. Also, if someone has a solution to find the order in selecting that would be topps.

cheers and talk soon

Though it was next Sun? Not going to be able to make it, I'll try to come up with a list.

Here is my pre-draft list, if all my selections run out then can I get the next ranked on the Yahoo league site?

1. Dwyane Wade
2. Tim Duncan
3. Ray Allen
4. Dirk Nowitzki
5. Richard Jefferson
6. Steve Nash
7. Baron DAvis
8. Antoine Walker
9. Grant Hill
10. Chris Webber
11. Manu Gonobili
12. Jermaine O'Neal
13. Tyson Chandler
14. Ben Gordon
15. Yao Ming
16. Antoine Walker
17. Richard Hamilton
18. Mike Bibby
19. Kirk Hinrich
20. Shaquille O'Neal
21. Chauncy Billups
22. Carlos Boozer
23. Jason Richardson
24. Lamar Odom
25. Kenyon Martin

Ok now I'm confused! :shock: Is it today or is it next Sunday coz just checked the league and it is still set for next Sunday? :?:

MetallicA' said:
NBA starts tuesday lol :eek:

its this sunday, thanks for the list jvalles,

Yahoo is still saying it's not for a week? (The 16th to be exact)

Sorry if I'm the only one feeling this way -

BUt we need to get this shit sorted out. If we are playing for money do it right.

This has been going on for ages, is it going to be 1 or 2 leagues, is it live or offline draft etc. etc.

Magicman posted here on the 8th "Right guys we got a live draft in a week"

I think there was quite a few people who said that they couldn't be at a live draft as well - so what happens to them?

Let me know if you need a longer list. Hopefully because the league site says it's next Sunday it doesn't stuff anything up!

Yeah I feel a bit the same way BillyHoyle. Even though it is only $10, if just one person gets stuffed around with a shoddy team or something like that, they probably won't think it's really worth playing at all which will suck away some of the competition.

From the looks of things noone really seems to know about the Draft today :!: Maybe it should be an autopick draft? What does everyone think?[/quote]

well i randomly picked names out of a hat.....
their was 15 names and one mystery (the last team spot)
and this is how it was pulled, i had proto as my witness. im a trustworthy guy, so dont think i rigged it

1. Chadjaja
2. Jvalles69
3. Masterlee
4. Mavsman
5. Magicman
6. Vlade Levinsky
7. Ruckers
8. Tighty Whiteys
9. All star cards inc
10. MetallicA
11. White_Chocolate_55
12. ???
13. Haggardtool
14. Prototype
15. Leobear
16. Clarkescards

their will be 10 Rounds, and it will go like this
RD 1 - 1-16
RD 2 - 16- 1
RD 3 - 1 - 16
and so on..... to rd 10!!

this is a fair way to do it, jvalles autopick wont do it fairly, everyone should be given a chance to win it, and last years autopick was shocking, some teams star was david wesley lol. and artest that didnt play all year etc... for the people that cant make it, they will be given the best player avaiable at their pick voted by all that attends...
its not juits about ya team this comp, its about management... everyday you have to shuffle ya team around. and its a long season. when the teams are filled then trading will commence.

ps. sorry i was a little anxious in saying the nba starts tuesday, thats pre-season. sorry for the confusion and getting ya hopes up.....

any questions , feel free to post them here. and if u cant make the draft do what jvalles did. he is #2 so his first pick will be either 1 or 2 depending on who chad selects...

Sorry guys I'm going to pull out. I've decided I cannot commit the time to be fiddling with rosters every day and I'm not exactly 100% on how this league is being run. So I've chosen to pull out now rather than a couple of weeks into the season or have a team that doesn't contribute

Sounds good to me :D Stay away from the Wade Chad, that's all I ask! :p

Everything is cool with me MetallicA', was just bringing up the points because would hate some people to start complaining or something like that. It would just be a downer on the comp. Also have had experience with the Auto pick where I got Artest and noone else, then I managed to trade for Kobe and he got injured as well as being stressed about his court case!

Good luck everyone with their picks...and may the best Wade...I mean man win! :lol:

sorry to hear that billyhoyle but thats fine. thanks for ya interest anyway

ruckers hastaken the #7 spot, now we just need someone to take billyhoyles spot. please let us know.

also let me know if u will be joing the draft, by saying so in this thread.

ill be there :p

Won't make it, but sure you fellas will do a good job, would've loved to join in the fun. My best mates band is playing their first gig today and they are on at 3pm WA time! Can't miss it!

Good luck with all the picks, hopefully noone gets screwed this year with a "Ron Artest goes F@@@@ nuts" situation or something similar. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom