Rusty Nail

Still a big kid!!!
Real Name
Neil
eBay User
dawsonneil
COMC User
NeilD
This months breakings of contains Valor, Gridiron Kings, Spectra and Inception. Have got a bit of spare Valor and GK base if any body looking, mainly Ravens but a couple of others bits as well.

Spectra, couple of dupe autos but still nice cards.
LBB NOV Spectra001.jpg

Next up Valor, really like these so happy with the autos /50, snagged a Big Maxx in Inception for good measure

LBB NOV Valor001.jpg

Finally Gridiron Kings, was happy with the SB auto as I think they are a nice link through Panini's releases this year, got better with the 'invisible' WR the Ravens needed this year and rounded of with a noice Rams pick up!!! Was gonna trade the Gurley but decided to hang on for a while. Couple of nice patches to finish off

LBB NOV GK003.jpg

Nice going there rusty I have stayed away from those sets as in breaks as I have been saving for Imaculate which is out next week
I still have heaps of Ravens if interested and a few Panthers damo

Love those super bowl cards, and Dwight Clark is a cool one. I hit Charlie Mann of the redskins in my prizm boxes I broke this week (personal break so will post when they get in)

Nice haul mate...Glad to see you held onto to the Gulrley, he might end up being BIG...unless we get him killed first by having no passing game and an inconsistent OL!

Back
Top Bottom