Latest Video Game you've played...and how would you rate it??

Benny J

Mr Big Shot...
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
15DVS
Thought i would start one of these up. We have a movie one and thought we might get some decent reviews if we do it this way!! :cool:

Game i am playing at the moment is Fifa 08. Playing it on PSP and it is very very good!! Have been playing alot on planes and lazy days in hotels etc...and still not sick of it.

Has all the normal teams...but also includes about 20 different leagues from around the world!!

I would rate it a 9/10 and would recommend it whether you a soccer supporter or not!!

Good Idea Benny boy!!! :)

Im currently playing Fifa 08 and NBA 2k8 on PS2. I love both games and can't split the two. The competition in the games is the best that i have played against and the realism is just awesome.

Currently 10th with my Blackburn Rovers and slowly moving up the table until i lost to the 2nd bottom team the other week... :( Love it still but! 8/10

Currently 4-3 with my Magic. Just knocked off the Suns at home after defeats against the Wolves and Wizards. Again loving it!! 8.5/10 easily the best NBA game that i have played.

at the moment ive just started a new dynasty on nba live 08 (PC). i think im 3-5.

ive got all the new roster updates, USA teams I II III, all the legends of the nba are in the game too.

been playing my old go-to game Heroes of Might and Magic 3, just ridiculously addictive and the pinnacle of turn based strategy.

NBA 2K8 - Xbox 360
9/10

Without a doubt, the best basketball sim out. Still, not a 10, I don't think there ever will be, I'm always picking faults.

Association is the best, it's a season with on-going seasons (not just the 1 run at a championship).

Currently 9-1.

Anyone played/got Assassin's Creed?

Been watching some reviews online, and damn does the gameplay look awesome!

Looking to buy in next few days/week, but wanted to hear from first hand those who have it or have give it a lash.

Bubble Bobble, not at all corny, a classic game with supreme gameplay!

I've been breaking in my Xmas present, a Wii! These things are just great fun...why nobody has done the motion sensing controller in this way before is beyond me, the almost lost "art" of the arcade could well be revived with a few classic virtual, motion controlled games.

Went looking for Assassin's Creed to hire, but they (Video City) didnt have it. I ended up getting Pirates of the Carribean (the latest one).

Looks stunning in graphics, sometimes a little annoying with the camera work, but all 3rd person games do that.

Gameplay, is great, easy to catch on to, and reletively easy to fight your way past all the other Guards, Pirates, etc.

Not very far into it, only a couple of hours play, but very happy to recommend it to anyone looking for a 3rd person action/adventure.

8/10.

i picked up GRAND THEFT AUTO: Vice City Stories for the PSP the other day for $19 new, its great, i love it....Im gunna have to buy a PS3 to get Grand Theft Auto 4 when its relesaed :)

Back
Top Bottom