Latest Video Game you've played...and how would you rate it??

i picked up GRAND THEFT AUTO: Vice City Stories for the PSP the other day for $19 new, its great, i love it....Im gunna have to buy a PS3 to get Grand Theft Auto 4 when its relesaed :)

I've been playing it on PS2, only just started yesty morning (picked up from an old save file).

Before I started playing it I thought it was like San Andreas with the swimming, and stuff, but it's just like GTA 3.

Hopefully will get hold of a copy of Assassins Creed soon.

I've also played the Star Wars Trilogy (Lego) on original Xbox, before I broke it. (Anyone know how to fix a non-working Xbxo??????)
I miss my chipped, and suped up Gaming Machine!! :cry:

I've been playing it on PS2, only just started yesty morning (picked up from an old save file).

Before I started playing it I thought it was like San Andreas with the swimming, and stuff, but it's just like GTA 3.

Hopefully will get hold of a copy of Assassins Creed soon.

I've also played the Star Wars Trilogy (Lego) on original Xbox, before I broke it. (Anyone know how to fix a non-working Xbxo??????)
I miss my chipped, and suped up Gaming Machine!! :cry:

Vice City and Vice City Stories are different....Vice City Stories does have the swimming and all that :)

Anyone played/got Assassin's Creed?

Been watching some reviews online, and damn does the gameplay look awesome!

Looking to buy in next few days/week, but wanted to hear from first hand those who have it or have give it a lash.

hey scottie

this is pretty good. visually brilliant. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
game play is just as good for most parts. does get repetitive after a while but has enough to stay entertaining.

as for me been playing guitar hero 3. got it for chrissy and absolutely love it. ive been rocking around the house for days

other than that been playing call of duty 4 on live and that would have to be the best shooter multiplayer game ive ever played. only started but its hard when you first start up as you have to level up basically and that allows you better guns and accesories

I played Call of Duty 4 in multiplayer mode last night and I have to say its a bloody awesome game.... love graphics, and the levelling up and the game play in general.

Although my preffered game of choice is Battlefield 2142 - which also graphically good and great multiplayer... only issue is knifed in the ankle kills ya - that pisses me off heehee

And of course I am still playing Madden 07 - all PC games of course.... here's a pic from my Madden gaming ;) Julius Jones (changed JJ's number to 22 because I signed Sean Taylor (RIP) and wanted him to have his number). Out front lead blocking is myself ;)

jonesaj.jpg

It's an addiciton :)

Speaking of COD 4 on X360 ... I might be missing something but my wife and I like to play split screen against each other but it appears you can only play one-on-one deathmatches ... I can't find an option to throw in some AI enemies???

Anyone?

I picked up for $20 (at Big W's sale) Canis Canem Edit (also known as "Bully")

Great Game...Made by Rockstar, the same people that do the Grand Theft auto games

And its kinda the same sort of game, but set in a high school....definitely worth a go

Great Game...Made by Rockstar, the same people that do the Grand Theft auto games

And its kinda the same sort of game, but set in a high school....definitely worth a go

yeah, great game, if a little easy. id give an 8.5/10.

the missions are fun, and its nice rockstar changed its gameplay style from the usual "murder 50 bad guys to complete the mission".

A bit like Leisure Suit Larry Magna Cum Laude?

I've been wanting to pick up Bully since it came out, but forgot all about it until I saw it for $19 at Big W. Only thing, the bastards sold out... :(

Speaking of COD 4 on X360 ... I might be missing something but my wife and I like to play split screen against each other but it appears you can only play one-on-one deathmatches ... I can't find an option to throw in some AI enemies???

Anyone?

Thats the big downfall - cos Terry and I wanted to add bots in a free for all on COD4 over a LAN... but we couldn't and he doesn't like 1 on 1 cos he gets owned by me... so we don't get to play COD4 unless there's like 5 or 6 of us.

so in closing, same issue for PC.

Oh man, how true!

We were rockin it out on the weekend. I had never played it before, but got 90% on Metallica's "One". Man I love that song.

Thats pretty good, I've just recently promoted myself to the Hard difficulty as I've passed everything else on medium. Just found out there is a guitar hero 3 comp at one of the pubs here in Perth for the whole month of Jan, might have to head down for some fun!

Just a quick question - can any of the people who love Guitar Hero actually play guitar?

I've played guitar since I was about seven and thus, I can't understand the attraction. Two of my mates also play guitar and haven't the slightest interest in it, but mates who can't play guitar love Guitar Hero!

So, do any of you play guitar and actually love GH as well?

Back
Top Bottom