Latest Movie/DVD you've seen, and what would you rate it...

the last movie i saw was public enemies and it was one of the best movies i have seen in along time there is alot of shooting and it looks like you are in the movie becuase we saw it in this new cinema its this thing V class and it was cool!!!
and it has the best actor in the world in it johnny depp!!!!!:woot:
to me 10/10!

Ok:

Crank 2 = Amazing

Observe and report is super funny.

Bronson = Psycho

TV SHOW

BREAKING BAD ( Best Show)

Entourage season 6 ( also quite possibly the best show)

well the title does say movie so i must report that i recently saw my mate's video of his girlfriend giving him sexual favours....classic....funny thing is, he bluetoothed it to me and now they are back together hahahaha!

Ok:

Crank 2 = Amazing

Observe and report is super funny.

Bronson = Psycho

TV SHOW

BREAKING BAD ( Best Show)

Entourage season 6 ( also quite possibly the best show)

Can't wait for Season 3. That is hands down one of the best TV shows I've ever seen and it takes a lot for me to even watch a TV show with all the crap they pump out these days...

Have been watching some Hitchcock classics of late.

Psycho, excellent movie and really had that chill factor about it, a pioneering movie :)
The Birds, also had that eerie feel about it, but i felt Psycho was better as it had that human element :)

Have been watching some Hitchcock classics of late.

Psycho, excellent movie and really had that chill factor about it, a pioneering movie :)
The Birds, also had that eerie feel about it, but i felt Psycho was better as it had that human element :)

Great movies, still throw them on from time to time myself. :thumbsup:

Truely ahead of their time. Who was making movies like that back then?

Saw Twilight the other day, typical chick flick, no female nudity, what's the go??? Was okay when you don't expect much at all.

---------- Post added 29-12-2009 at 11:42 AM ----------

Has anyone seen Avatar yet? Reviews are very good.

Seen a couple of DVDs lately: The Hangover, Bruno, and District 9. LOVED The Hangover, laugh a minute there! :thumbsup: Bruno and District 9 wasn't so fond of... I didn't even finish watching Bruno, it just ended up being a bit crass, and shocking for the sake of being shocking... Borat I liked, and Ali G, but Bruno just seemed less funny and seemed to be trying too hard to be provocative. I liked the velcro suit, the airport entrance and the meeting with the Islamist group, but most of the rest I struggled to watch. District 9, the whole documentary style ammoyed me, and the Afrikaaner accents made it a bit harder to watch. But the story line was interesting, if they had of just made it an out-and-out movie.

Going to see Avatar 3D tomorrow, should be good! I tried to watch it last Saturday night with the family. We all got to the cinema, around 30 minutes drive, lined up for tickets, and with about 3 people in front of us in the ticket queue, "Sold Out" flashed up! :yellow:

watched Charlie and Boots the other night wasnt too bad,a few good laughs,more of a heart string puller of a movie,would give it a 3/5.Have been getting into the Band of brothers series on TV,great series would recommend you see this series,has historical meaning showing the britsh attempt to stop Hitlers advance through Europe,can be a bit gory at times.

Back
Top Bottom