Latest Movie/DVD you've seen, and what would you rate it...

king of kong is great, that dude (forget his name, the one with the beard) is such a pathetic slimeball, its awesome doco. the good guy in the doco (forget his name too) tried to set the world record for kong at the E3 convention the other week, didnt get it but managed to get to the kill screen.

Billy Mitchell is the guy with the beard and the most severe mullet you've ever seen!!! He comes across as a massive DOUCHE!!!

Steve Weibe is the good guy in the doco....there are some MASSIVE nerds in this film....they help keep it entertaining!!:eek::lol:

The Wrestler - 8/10, Rourke awesome

Terminator Salvation - 6/10, watched it cause fan of Bale and previous, pretty good movie

The Proposal - Ryan Reynolds totally stands out from Bullock, love his movies

:thumbsup:

terminator 4: salvation. i was pretty happy with what they did there, could have completely screwed up the franchise but they played by the books and kept it still going. Bale played the role of Connor kind of dull (which is kind of unusual for Bale he'd be one of my favourite actors these days) besides that the effects where awesome and it was a hell of alot better than the Transformers because after all these years of waiting for Terminator 4 to come it actually LIVED to its POTENTIAL.. whereas transformers 2 was prepping up straight after the first one came out and didnt hold its own at all. i would give t4 a good 3.5/5. Looking forward to the next one ;)

Lately seen Transformers and Bruno, but rented some DVD's recently as well, American Ganster is brilliant and The Green Mile is a touching movie :)

harry potter and the half blood prince

give it

7 1/2 out of 10

went for two lomg

i watched bruno it is kindaa really really retarted, i watched extreme movie last nite that was $*it, this is old but hot fuzz is a great movie 4.5

watched 'role models' the other day (3 night hire) was ****house.. 1/5.. >> ***looking forward to public enemies in the cinema in 2 days***!! <<

watched 'role models' the other day (3 night hire) was ****house.. 1/5.. >> ***looking forward to public enemies in the cinema in 2 days***!! <<

Public Enemies is in my hype list right now, can't wait for that one. But my movie of the year is already Inglourious Basterds. Can't wait for that roller coaster.

Saw T4 Salvation recently. Was blown away after that made for TV crap they tried to pass off as the third... I'd give it an 8 out of 10. Off to see it again on saturday night and been watching the first three all weekend.

Public Enemies is in my hype list right now, can't wait for that one. But my movie of the year is already Inglourious Basterds. Can't wait for that roller coaster.

Saw T4 Salvation recently. Was blown away after that made for TV crap they tried to pass off as the third... I'd give it an 8 out of 10. Off to see it again on saturday night and been watching the first three all weekend.

yeh T4 was great would give that a good 3.5/5. < was way better than T3!!! Ive been hangin out for public enemies for ages.. im a big gangster film fan and bale would have to be my favourite actor aswell + the previews look like a must to see in 2009. yeh the tv series of term was absolute ****house ay lol.. if anything it confused and screwed with the plot esp. watching the series then T3.. thats what the best aspect of T4 was.. it thickened and stuck with the original plot (have to say was bit worried walking in cinema at first of cus of T3 + the series I had my doubts.. but being a big term fan and having waited for this insallment for years It definetly met expectations + walked out very happy indeed) + imo was alot better than transformers 2..!

Back
Top Bottom