Last few weeks of maildays

Cat

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Cat
eBay User
caeeoz
1 (2).JPG

Firstly a puzzle sketch commission from Pablo Diaz of characters from Fallout New Vegas (game). I loved how it turned out, really keen to get some more Fallout themed sketches now.

Big Bang Theory
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG

A few wardrobe cards from the Season 5 set. Also have a Penny wardrobe card from this set on the way.

CSI
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG

I loved the earlier series of CSI (with Grissom!) so picked some more CSI cards up for the collection.

The Guild
12.JPG

14.JPG
15.JPG
16.JPG
17.JPG
18.JPG

Slowly putting my Guild set together...have a few more exciting cards from this set on the way

Warehouse 13
13.JPG

Congrats on all the pickups. Some awesome sketches. The Diaz puzzle is very, very cool! Also really like the Marvel Bronze Age Cyclops too. And of course another top notch Iceman sketch.

Reactions: Cat
Thanks guys. The Cyclops is by Allen Geneta. I love the style he used in the Bronze Age set. Picked up these by him from the same set too. Always on the look out for others if anyone spots any or has any for sale!

MBA10.JPG
ag.JPG

Two more sketches received today. The DC New 52 one is of Mr Terrific, by Amber Shelton and the other is an Invisible Woman AP by Irma Ahmed. Both cards look amazing in person!

ww.JPG
2ww.JPG

Also received a COA with the Invisible Woman sketch. Thought it was a pretty neat thing for the artist to include.
33.JPG

33.JPG

Awesome adds! I was watching the Black Widow AP by Irma for ages, just never got around to pulling the trigger on it. Don't mind her style, has a hint of Manga (?) or something in it...not that I'm into that stuff at all..

Last edited:
Awesome adds! I was watching the Black Widow AP by Irma for ages, just never got around to pulling the trigger on it. Don't mind her style, has a hint of Manga (?) or something in it...not that I'm into that stuff at all..

I was also watching that one. I only had money at the time to buy one of the APs though :( Never noticed the Manga element, but now you mention it I totally see what you mean.

I was also watching that one. I only had money at the time to buy one of the APs though :( Never noticed the Manga element, but now you mention it I totally see what you mean.

Yeah, I hate it when Chrissie spending gets in the way of card buying !! :mad:

Think it's also very cool the way she added the other members of the Fantastic Four into your sketch too... nicely done !

Think it's also very cool the way she added the other members of the Fantastic Four into your sketch too... nicely done !

A bonus as I collect all the fantastic four characters! Really considering seeing if she'll do some commissions for me now

Very cool Invisible Woman sketch!

Yeah, I hate it when Chrissie spending gets in the way of card buying !! :mad:

I didn't even notice them in the background at first.

Back
Top Bottom